We were there a couple of weeks ago. OK service, it was crowded, our server was a bit rushed most of the time.

The steak was a tough cut, and took 2 tries to get it cooked right, but the 2nd piece was also tough. The lamb and the Calimari were fabulous!

The wine we had was also very good. We had a sweet sparkling moscato.

I will go back, but perhaps on a week night.

As soon as I posted this I thought, hey wait Carol said she ate there lol.  Thanks for responding. I am really frustrated with the selections at the Italian places. They all seem to be the same. Is this a result of the DDP?  I remember Portobellos being fantastic with a wide range of food selections. Now it is just like the others.  How were the meal sizes? Enough to split between two people or just enough for one?

Are you looking for romantic or a special occasion?

Look on easywdw.com for Josh's review of Tutto Italia.

Read it.  It still seems to favor the pizza lover. We ate here 16 years ago and it was the best Itlaian food we had ever eaten. The down side was feeling like everyone was stacked up on top of each other and the loud environment.  I am not imressed with the menu now. I just can't stomach spending that much for pizza.  

Have you eaten at Mama Melrose's?

Are you looking for romantic or a special occasion?

Look on easywdw.com for Josh's review of Tutto Italia.

Read it.  It still seems to favor the pizza lover. We ate here 16 years ago and it was the best Itlaian food we had ever eaten. The down side was feeling like everyone was stacked up on top of each other and the loud environment.  I am not imressed with the menu now. I just can't stomach spending that much for pizza.  

Have you eaten at Mama Melrose's?