Wendy's Grand fantasy (Disney) Giveaway

Wendy William's is sponsoring a WDW vacation giveaway to celebrate her 1,000th show.  You can read the details here: http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2015/02/02/wendys-grand-fantasy-disney-giveaway-word-of-the-day/

Editting to add: Main Street Mouse is putting the Word of the Day on their website so you won't have to watch the show. According to the article, yesterday's word was GUIDE.

Odd, I went back to the MSM site numerous times last night and this morning.

All I could see was the first word, Princess never showed.

I refreshed it and re-entered the page and it never showed until I used the link you provided.

I have "followed" Main Street Mouse on FB so i get a notification every time they post.  i just watched for their link to the article about it.  I will try to post the word here each day.

I actually watched part of her show last night.  She was trying to get Ian Ziering (from 90210 and Celebrity Apprentice) to dish about Tori Spelling.  I am glad to say, he mostly avoided her questions.  Praying i never am tempted to watch such dreck again.