Hi,

I just joined the forum.  We are going to FW in March for spring break with 3 kids, ages 8 month and twins 11 yrs old and a dog. We are going to stay in our travel trailer.     We are not going to visit any of parks. Planning to go to downtown disney and stay on the premises.

Can you please recommend which loop is the best? We have premium site.  Also, is there another company that we can rent fire pit and golf cart from.  Will love to hear any other advice.

Thanks alot everyone for any advice. 

Thanks for joining.

I'll let the others chime in on the premium sites.  We only stay in the partial hookup ones.

A lot of the golf cart rental companies can no longer deliver to the Fort.

You have to meet off property and bring it in your self.

Again others will chime in that have rented from those vendors.

Fort is a great place to spend the entire time. There is plenty to do to keep you all busy.  Check out the nightly wagon rides.

WELCOME!!

Best loop really depends on if there's anything in particular you want to be near.  I'm betting you'll get a lot of different opinions on people's favorites.  There aren't really any bad loops.  We've got some info on this page if you want to get a good idea of what's where...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

Disney isn't allowing outside cart vendors to deliver to the Fort anymore.  There are some companies that you can arrange with to go pickup the cart if that might be an option for you. Because the cart vendor situation at the Fort is still kind of "delicate", I'd recommend people send you that info via PM.

I'm not aware of anyone renting fire pits, but I'd love that info too if someone has it!

We like 500 for the proximity to the dog park, and still a relatively short walk to the Settlement area.

For a bit more privacy, personally I'd shoot for the back outer part of the 900 loop.  We haven't stayed there yet, but have scoped out a few sites there that back up to the dog walk (and a bit further over) that seem pretty nice.

Only catch is that if the group camping area is being used, you may get some noise from there, as it's not too far behind.