One thing had already been changed on our last trip. The giant rock you could jump off of (I know because Z did it) was gone and replaced with something safer. It was on the larger structure. 

Yeah, when we were there in October that had been removed and nothing was there... someone I ran into mentioned new equipment; maybe that's all they meant??

Yeah, when we were there in October that had been removed and nothing was there... someone I ran into mentioned new equipment; maybe that's all they meant??

Change the title of your thread to "Grumpy, will you please take pics of the Settlement playground?" and I bet he will. 

Change the title of your thread to "Grumpy, will you please take pics of the Settlement playground?" and I bet he will. 

You mean pics like this B)

bae444c069e6bed782ea058f06ea3d04.jpg756f7df058d065e76645dad9a737d33b.jpgc2f021fda027ba1e21a72c59ab2993af.jpg