Doodlebug's Destiny or (how I survived a cruise with passive aggressive virgins)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need a vacation from that vacation.  Grab a glass of wine, a bottle of beer, or a margarita.  Fill up the tub, turn on the bathroom heater (if available), light a coconut scented candle, shut your eyes and pretend you are on the coast of somewhere beautiful... all by yourself!  When the tub cools down, drain and refill!  When you do finally emerge from your "hot tub in the sun" have something delivered and pretend it's room service......

I second this!

Thanks for the TR -- enjoyed reading it. You and Mike are such a cute couple! I'm supposed to be working, but hopped on FF.net "real quick" just to see what was going on -- but you got me all caught up in your TR and my "quick break" turned into a well-worth-it "longer break." Good job!

Kate

Great report!!!  ::)

We went on a trip with friends and family a couple of years ago.  Never again!!!  We spent half of our vacation trying to figure out what we were going to do.  Half of the group wanted to do one thing and half wanted to do something else.  Of course everyone wanted to 'keep the group together' too. 

I'm glad that you had fun and that you are still friends with the vacation virgins.  I can't wait for your next trip!

Great report!!!  ::)

We went on a trip with friends and family a couple of years ago.  Never again!!!  We spent half of our vacation trying to figure out what we were going to do.  Half of the group wanted to do one thing and half wanted to do something else.  Of course everyone wanted to 'keep the group together' too. 

I'm glad that you had fun and that you are still friends with the vacation virgins.  I can't wait for your next trip!

Next trip the Fort on the 4th, you going to be their? You could be the star of my next TRyourastar.gif

Great report!  Glad no virgins went home crammed inside their own giant luggage.  :rofl2:

Wow!  You stopped over in Columbia?  You were only about 45 minutes from us!

Really? Where abouts are you in SC.

Thanks, We really did have a good time, it's a good thing you can't go to jail for what you fantasize about :rofl2:

Great TR...enjoying the comments about your friends and their foibles.  I did a trip to WDW with a friend via bus from Maine and we no longer talk to each other much...sad that, but at least I will never go again by bus ANYWHERE!!!  She was one who didn't fly and loved to do bus tours and talked me into it, this did decide me not to do it ever AGAIN!  Motorhome only travel with DH is the way to go!!

Great report!  Glad no virgins went home crammed inside their own giant luggage.  :wetpants:

Wow!  You stopped over in Columbia?  You were only about 45 minutes from us!

Really? Where abouts are you in SC.

Thanks, We really did have a good time, it's a good thing you can't go to jail for what you fantasize about :rofl2:

We are just outside of North Augusta.  I-20 has us to Columbia in under and hour.

• 1 month later...

:rofl:

This report was sooooooooo funny! And I can sympathize with you. DH, much as I love him, is the last person I would cruise with again. He should go along with your friends. He makes my life miserable, so I leave him home with the dog and always cruise with a friend. We have a blast.

:rofl:

This report was sooooooooo funny! And I can sympathize with you. DH, much as I love him, is the last person I would cruise with again. He should go along with your friends. He makes my life miserable, so I leave him home with the dog and always cruise with a friend. We have a blast.

Mike just told me yesterday that he has another friend who wants to go on a cruise with us. I told him I hope they all have a good time :rofl2:

• 2 years later...