Benefits of booking a Package?

Ok I make reservations for FW.  It is too far out to buy tickets too, but the girl told me to make sure when I can to add tickets to make it a Package so I can get those benefits. 

She listed a few things that you get with that,  A book with kids names on it,,, and some others I don't recall.... I asked were I could find this info online,,,,,,,, She had no idea. 

So my question is what is the benefit of booking them as a package.  I can get tickets a little cheaper then the package price but if the package will get me some cool stuff for kids then I may go with that..

Thanks

I can send you the info later today when I get home. Basically you get some vouchers and coupons for things like Mini golf and disney quest at DTD. You also have the option of adding trip insurance if you like.

If you have tickets on a package the price for those is locked in at the current price.

The discounts almost never apply to the Fort. When they do its a discount on the site only.

If by some miracle they offered a discount on the tickets that applied to the Fort you or your TA could call to try and get it applied to your package. If it's available for your dates it can usually be applied.

Honestly, I would just buy the tickets separately from a discount broker like Undercover Tourist.  Great company, best prices on tickets I have found!

The "extras" you get with a package will not offset the savings from buying tickets from UT.

I agree with Carol, plus this allows the flexibility to not have to have the whole thing paid up front and you can cancel your reservations very late if you have to.

This!!

You can "change" your reservation even day of to a later date in time, and then that puts it outside the 5-day window, and then you can cancel :)

Finally got chance to copy this over. Sorry for the delay. 

Included in the 2015 Magic Your Way Package.

• Discounts on various Walt Disney World experiences:

• Arcade Game Card – One card worth 100 points in Disney hotel arcades per package.
    • Basin – 10% discount at Basin White at the Grand Floridian
    • Bass Fishing Excursions – 15% off one Guided Bass Fishing Excursion or Bass Nitro Fishing Excursion at Walt Disney World marinas.
    • Children Activity Centers – 15% off one session at the Children Activity Center located at select Disney Resort hotels. Minimum charge of two (2) hours per child. Services available for children age 3-12.
    • DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park – Two vouchers for a 1-Day admission ticket (must be exchanged for tickets at DisneyQuest ticket window; restrictions apply).
    • The Hair Wrap Company – One charm ($5.00 value) with a purchase of a hair wrap at select Walt Disney World locations.
    • Horseback Trail Rides – 15% discount for the 30-minute trail rides at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground (restrictions apply).
    • Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company® – 20% off non-discounted purchases at locations in the theme parks, water parks, and Downtown Disney.
    • Miniature Golf – Two vouchers for one round of miniature golf prior to4:00 p.m. at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
    • Spa Treatments or Salon Services – 15% discount on select 50 minute or longer Spa service or any Salon service at select Disney Resort hotels. (Hand and foot treatments are excluded. Age restrictions apply. One per package).
    • Sammy Duvall’s Watersports – 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; excludes merchandise; restrictions apply. One per package).
    • Walt Disney World Marinas – 15% off the non-discounted price of any boat rental at participating Walt Disney World marina locations. (One per package).
    • Walt Disney World Tours – 15% off the non-discounted price of the following tours at Walt Disney World Resort: Epcot – Epcot DiveQuest Tour, Epcot Seas Aqua Tour, Behind the Seeds – A Special Guided Greenhouse Tour, The unDISCOVERED Future World Tour, Gardens of the World Tour; Magic Kingdom Park – Disney’s Family Magic Tour, Walt Disney: Marceline to the Magic Kingdom Tour, Disney’s Behind our Steam Trains Tour; Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Disney’s Wilderness Back Trail Adventure.

• Discounts on Downtown Disney shopping and dining:

• Arribas Brothers – 10% off purchases (excludes many collections – ask at store; some other restrictions apply).
    • Basin – 10% off purchases.
    • Bongos Cuban Café® – 15% off food and nonalcoholic beverages and merchandise.
    • Curl® by Sammy Duvall – 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise (excludes watches, sunglasses and electronics).
    • Fulton’s Crab House – 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages.
    • House of Blues™ – 20% off food and nonalcoholic beverages; 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise.
    • Hoypoloi Gallery® – 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise (excludes published artists and shipping).
    • Little MissMatched™ – 20% off the non-discounted prices of merchandise.
    • Paradiso 37 – 20% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages during lunch.
    • Planet Hollywood® – Receive a $15.00 voucher valid for food and nonalcoholic beverages and one souvenir merchandise keepsake. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. (One per package).
    • Pop Gallery – 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise (excludes published artists and shipping).
    • Portobello Country Italian Trattoria – 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages.
    • Something Silver® – 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise.
    • Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ – 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages; 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise; 20% discount on bowling, Mon.- Fri. from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (One per package; not valid with any other offers and discounts).
    • Wolfgang Puck Café – 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages.

Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. Package and package components are nontransferable. Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use unless the No Expiration option is purchased. Some activities and events are priced separately. Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper option.