Questions from a longtime Fiend that hasn't been to Disney since '11

Ok,....Well life has been interesting since the last time that we have stayed at the Fort....We are ready to go back...and I have missed it!

OK...so everytime I look up dates on the disney.com website...they are saying that there are no ressies available for my dates....I normally just book it myself and don't use a travel agent, because honestly I normally never know exact dates till I research the prices....what gives? Why is the website saying there is no availability ever? I have tried different months this entire year?

Anything Im missing?

Are you looking for specific types, full, premium, partial, etc.?

Are you just trying for a weekend (next to impossible)?

Open up your search to include 30 days covering the dates you want and see if you get it.  Book it, pay your 1 day deposit, then a few days later call and cancel the days you don't want.

If that doesn't work, let Jason try to get you your dates.  He's amazing and it doesn't cost you any extra.

One word... weekends.

Weekends have become crazybusy at the Fort pretty much all year long these days, and it appears that people are snagging some of those reservations way in advance.

If you've tried what Travisma suggested (booking longer block with your dates in the middle) and that still hasn't worked, your best bet is to probably give a TA like Jason a jingle.