Who is going to go and give us a review? 

The menu looks yummy! And prime steaks! https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/four-seasons/capa/menus 

I don't think I will be rushing over.  For my Orlando "Fancy" meals I'll stick with Emeril's Orlando.    Here are some reviews to get the flavor.....

x.gif Reviewed February 20, 2015

Another couple joined us for a retirement and birthday dinner. It is a lovely location on the 16th floor of the Four Seasons. Parking was $15, reduced to $5 in you have your bill stamped. We were promptly seated in an area without a view. We were there early and not many tables were occupied. Our waiter was extremely proficient, well-organized and knew the menu, down to all the ingredients and preparations etc. He memorized our names! The atmosphere is very modern and all the surfaces are very hard - glass, chrome, tables without table cloths etc. Therefore, the acoustics were very loud. We had to ask them to turn down the music, twice. We still had to shout to be heard across the table, and it was difficult to hear the waiter. The $120 bottle of wine was way overpriced.

Since it was a Spanish restaurant, half the menu was of a tapas nature. We ordered Pork Belly, Beets, Cauliflower, carrots, salad. Each was about $12 for the small servings. The Pork Belly was the best, carrots the worst. Several of them did not have much flavor and tasted bland.

Each of us ordered the filet steak. Everyone said theirs was OK, but mine was overcooked and was on the chewy side. We had mashed potatoes (small amount) and they were rather rubbery tasting.

We ordered desserts. Some got the valor chocolate and I made the mistake of getting Churros, which were less than spectacular.The coffee was OK, even though it was not very hot. Since we could not see outside, we had to go out in the cold to view the fireworks.

On two of our desserts they did print out a greeting in chocolate syrup, but that was it. When we got our check we discovered the wine had been left off, and we called that to their attention and paid for it. All in all, we were expecting a great deal more for the amount of money we paid. We were disappointed, but tried to put a good spin on things. We will not be going back, and we are locals.

We had high hopes for this dinner and they did not deliver - except for the waiter.

x.gif Reviewed January 19, 2015

Having stayed at 21 different Four Seasons Hotels around the world and absolutely loving every thing about this fabulous Canadian based chain where we have never had anything but rave reviews, we were shocked at our visit to Capa Restaurant! After all for at least the last two decades the Four Seasons has set the world standard for 5-star excellence! We couldn't believe we were at a Four Seasons! Our waiter, Christian, was great, very friendly and knowledgeable about the presentation of each offering but the ambiance was really unbelievably bad! It was so noisy we couldn't even have a conversation and had to shout our order to our waiter who had to shout back at us! He kept apologizing for the noise and said he's been asking to have something done about it since the day they opened to no avail. The food was delicious but portions are very small. View from the balcony is fantastic and we went out to watch the fireworks. You can see all the Disney Parks from this amazing 17th floor location. You also have a great view of the grounds and the pools which we consider to be the best we've seen at a Four Seasons. Can you imagine going to a supposed 5-star restaurant and there are no tablecloths on the tables? Or refilling your own glass or pouring your own tea? Imagine finding your utensils wrapped up in a napkin like a tavern for you to set out yourself and forget the waiter putting the napkin on your lap or asking if you prefer a black one to keep the white lint off your black outfit?This is what you have here! Nothing like any Four Seasons Restaurant we have ever seen. The restaurant is designed with a Spanish flare with interesting red sweeping folds of fabric on the ceiling which represent a Flamingo dancer's swirling skirt. Also about six elaborate Matador jackets encased in glass show cases were interesting, attractive and appropriate décor. It wouldn't take much for any good manager to bring this establishment up to the mark and we hope for the chain's reputation it is addressed soon! Can't imagine why we would ever go back!

x.gif Reviewed January 11, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have enjoyed many stays as guests at Four Seasons Resorts and Hotels so we were excited when one opened in Orlando, as we are local. We dined at Capa,October 10,and were very disappointed. Yes, it's a nice space with a view of Cinderella's castle and the Disney fireworks, but the food didn't begin to measure up to the ambiance. We started with a ham croquette that was mostly cream based with very little ham. We then shared a salad. It tasted OK but the lettuce was brown on all sides like it had been cut several hours before and then left out. I ordered the rack of lamb, medium, and it came almost too rare to eat. At $44.00 I was not happy. My husband ordered the fish of the day and we were told it came simply prepared. OK, fine. Well, the plate arrived with a piece of fish, all be it very good, with not one other thing on it. No slice of lemon, garnish, nothing. A very strange and unappealing presentation. Everything is a la carte so we ordered a side of mashed potatoes. I can't believe I am saying this but they were so overloaded with butter and salt we couldn't finish them. How could mashed potatoes have too much butter??We figured we had nothing more to lose at this point so we ordered a cappuccino which was delicious and dessert which was churros dipped in two sauces. Very nice. The service was fine but lacking in some areas. The server seemed put out that I wanted to taste the wine before he poured the whole glass. No one took our salad plates when we were finished before our entrees arrived. They were taken away but we were then left with no silverware. I feel like I can be picky in this review as this is a top resort, the restaurant was very expensive, ($210.00 with tip and we didn't even order a bottle of wine) and it did not live up to expectations. The resort itself is lovely and the lobby bar was fun before we headed upstairs, but I will certainly not make a return to the 17th floor restaurant.

x.gif Reviewed January 11, 2015
My daughter and I took my hubby on a Friday night to dinner to celebrate his bday. I called to inform them that this was a special occasion. Reservations were for 830pm. At 9:10pm I inquired why we hadn't been seated. Mind you, no one checked in during this time to apologize for the inconvenience.

The staff at the bar were very kind and made up got the lackluster greeters.

We finally were seated at 9:15 and ordered salads, grouper, and filet mignon plus sides. The restaurant is so loud that I could not hear when the waitress spoke.

We did receive 3 glasses of complimentary champagne which was a nice touch but by this point, hard to be happy at the long wait.

The grouper came out and tasted "fishy" so we sent it back. The filet and sides were delicious... Mushrooms and spinach. When I said we never got our salads, the waitress apologized and said there was a "miscommunication" . Don't know what that meant? Don't salads usually come out before dinner?

Needless to say, we asked to speak to manager. He was pleasant but did not know how to make an unpleasant situation better. He basically listened but offered nothing and let us pay our bill and leave disgusted. You would think a four seasons resort would be top notch and never let a customer leave unhappy.

Never will go back.

x.gif Reviewed January 8, 2015

Entered Capa and was greeted by 3 people who eagerly asked "can I help you, can I help you?" I imagine you must dine at the restaurant in order to view Disneys fireworks, though I could be wrong, but anyways it was kind of annoying! (I felt as if I were not dining I would be asked to buy drinks in order to stay at Capa or asked to leave though again, i could be wrong). Anyways, My wife and I were seated to (I believe the west side opposite of the kitchen and bar). My wife and I were seated in odd shaped oblong booths with the option to sit side by side (like we were at the movies) or 10 feet across from each other. We chose to sit side by side in order to converse without shouting across the table as well as to share our food. (Two people dining next to us were sitting across from each other, thus louder conversing, thus I REMEMBER THERE CONVERSATIONS MORE THAN I CARE TO! The seating felt awkward and with sofas directly across from our table we got to look at other strangers during our dining experience instead of each other. The waitress was not the typical awesome staff we have been accustomed to at Four Seasons Orlando. For example, Every pool staff member at the Four Seasons had more sincerity and charismatic charm than this blonde dyed haired lady (and the friendly and attentive pool staff isn't selling $100 steaks like Capa). About the steaks....my wife and I decided to order the $100 porterhouse steak. What a huge disappointment! The steak is supposedly aged to break down marbling...whoopee!!!! I'm sure it is aged but that doesn't make it taste any better than a steak the same cut I can purhase for under $40, grill it on my webber grill using Laurie's steak seasoning and outdo the non existant wood smoked supposed flavor that Capa claims to grill their steak. (I was expecting, "out of this world, best I ever had" not "i can do better than this at home on my webber grill"). I got ahead of myself...what about an appitizer? Well, the previous night we dined at Ravello's, which was great, and ordered a bread appitizer. We recieved four delicious freshly baked rolls which were excellent. So back to Capa. For an appetizer, we ordered what we thought was going to be the same as Ravello's. WRONG! We recieve a single small 5 inch piece of toast with grated or pureed tomato. One little piece of toast for $5 along with the waitress comment "enjoy". Enjoy what? This cracker with pureed tomato for $5 between the two of us? I mean, come on! When ordering, it would have been nice if the waitress mentioned something such as, you might want to order two bread appetizers because one piece comes on a plate and there are two of you...or something along those lines which would have showed me she cared. Anyways if it were the greatest piece of toast in the world maybe I would pay $5...but it was far from the greatest piece of toast I have ever had definitely not singularly worth $5. It would be worth $5 if you included three other pieces making four pieces of toast for $5 (Along the same lines as Ravello's bread appetizer). What about the sides? Potatoe puree which was good but too small portion size considering the price and how cheap potatoes are (they are only potatoes, not gold enriched potatoes...my suggestion is higher portioned size or more reasonably priced potato purée...come on, there only potatoes ). We also had the wild mushrooms which were excellent. So, there it is! My review of Capa. I was going to eat there two other nights but was so dissapointed with my first experience, i cancelled any future reservations. Ben i hope you read this and at least take it into consideration. Thanks

After this one I had to look up who Ben Shank was.  Looks a little young to run a Four Seasons...

Now, to be honest there are some positive ones, but they are very short - almost like the staff was told to post positive reviews.

Finally, this response started getting added to reviews:

We want to extend our sincere apologies for not responding to your concerns sooner. We were unaware that a listing had been created for our restaurant. At Four Seasons we take all feedback very seriously and would like to communicate directly with you about the experience you had. We apologize that dinner in Capa was not up to your expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you more about your experience, and invite you to reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Menu sounds yummy.  Looks like a place where we'd go to the bar and enjoy ordering a bunch of the apps/small plates. 

For my Orlando "Fancy" meals I'll stick with Emeril's Orlando.  

Somehow we still haven't made it to Emeril's yet.  Need to put that on the List of Fun.

Somehow we still haven't made it to Emeril's yet.  Need to put that on the List of Fun.

It's nice in a couple of ways.  First it's in the Citywalk area of Universal so you don't need a ticket to get to it.  I like going over, walking through the shops and may be a drink at Margaritaville.  Then on to dinner.

I always make reservations for as soon as they open because you can request to sit at the "kitchen bar".  It is a bartop with a half wall of glass in front of you looking into the kitchen.  You can interact with the chefs and watch them work while you eat.  I have had them let me try tastings of what they are working on.  it makes for a fun dinner.

I always make reservations for as soon as they open because you can request to sit at the "kitchen bar".  It is a bartop with a half wall of glass in front of you looking into the kitchen.  You can interact with the chefs and watch them work while you eat.  I have had them let me try tastings of what they are working on.  it makes for a fun dinner.

Good to know, thanks - that does sound fun!  :)

Menu sounds yummy. Looks like a place where we'd go to the bar and enjoy ordering a bunch of the apps/small plates.

Somehow we still haven't made it to Emeril's yet. Need to put that on the List of Fun.

capas does sound like a place to have a drink an a app. But from the revues not so much for a nice quiet romantic dinner.

We ate at Emeril's place many years ago. I couldn't tell you what we are but I do remember it being really good.