http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-CLUB-CAR-LIMO-VILAGER-8-GOLF-CART-CAR-POLYNESIAN-/180646593861?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0f604545

He is asking $2,899-- Ive not been to the Poly yet. (this is a goal for our next trip) BUT how in the world did he get possession of this? Is it legit?

rats! No way is that gonna fit in our TH.  Oh wait, I'll just call Owner's Locker and ask for the mega-jumbo bin... :rofl2:

He is asking $2,899-- Ive not been to the Poly yet. (this is a goal for our next trip) BUT how in the world did he get possession of this? Is it legit?

My guess is that you have some CM's buying stuff at Property Control and reselling on eBay.  It is legit. I had an acquaintance buy a 6 passenger GC at P.C. back in 2004. It had the stew beaten out of it (frame needed to be welded) and was in pretty bad shape.  Disney only puts this kind of stuff for sale at P.C. if it's beyond what they want to put into it to fix it.  I wouldn't want this GC.

My guess is that you have some CM's buying stuff at Property Control and reselling on eBay.  It is legit. I had an acquaintance buy a 6 passenger GC at P.C. back in 2004. It had the stew beaten out of it (frame needed to be welded) and was in pretty bad shape.  Disney only puts this kind of stuff for sale at P.C. if it's beyond what they want to put into it to fix it.  I wouldn't want this GC.

I was thinking along the same lines. I figured the g.c. had been ran into the ground, and needed some tlc....I still couldn't imagine taking that thing with me everywhere....you would need a trailer just to haul it!

I definately wouldn't want the used old bedspreads there selling. I was shocked to go thru his feedback and see some people actually did buy some of them! EWWWWW(in my ernest p. worrell voice)

Ernest_P_Worrell.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. If they are selling it for that much, they make a great profit. Current club cars are selling for $300 to $600 at PC. That menu sign is $35. Im sure all of thier prices are marked up. Its either a CM or someone who knows a CM. All of the items they are selling are or were on the PC listing (or look very familiar). I have not seen any where where it says you cant resell these items, so I guess its legit.