Save 10% on a premium site during peak season dates!

Sorry, I was not sure whether or not to post this under the budget board or not, but sometimes these discounts go fast so I wasn't sure if this were a better place or not. (Jen, please move it if need be :)). Anyway, this morning Disney started a new promotion for 30% off deluxe resorts through peak season dates (6/15/11 to 8/14/11) but when I checked the promotion there was also a site to click for campsites. There seems to be a 10% discount for premium campsites for these same dates. Not sure if this can help anyone save a few dollars or not but hopefully it can! :heart:. We will be down at Disney during those dates but we have a shorter stay so we will be at a value resort (of course there are NO discounts given for them!) :argh:. 

This is the link: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

Edit: This discount is actually for all type sites, not just the premium ones!

I had to play the reservation game, but I got it too :rofl2:

Rhonda does ROCK, at first she couldn't get me the discount so last night I played the system and got one. This morning when I e-mailed her to let her know, she was just about to send out an e-mail to me saying she got me a discount. Short story I am a Travel On A Dream client for life now Rhonda is RTB2520252D2520Awesome02.gif