Best travel trailer options for a Ford E350 Passenger Van

Based on that towing capacity, do you have the 5.4L V8?  My E350 has a much higher towing capacity but it has the 6.8L V10 gasser.  I towed a 33' Keystone Outback 301BQ with no issues, but the dry weight is around 7k pounds, and I ran a bit over 8,000 loaded.  But I'm curious why your tow rating is so much lower than mine.  

If you are limited to 6000 pounds....you'll want to be looking at superlight TT's or perhaps a nice sized hybrid?  I don't think you'll have to worry so much about payload capacity with the 1 ton van, it's the actual weights of the trailer I'm wondering about.  

Based on that towing capacity, do you have the 5.4L V8?  My E350 has a much higher towing capacity but it has the 6.8L V10 gasser.  I towed a 33' Keystone Outback 301BQ with no issues, but the dry weight is around 7k pounds, and I ran a bit over 8,000 loaded.  But I'm curious why your tow rating is so much lower than mine.  

If you are limited to 6000 pounds....you'll want to be looking at superlight TT's or perhaps a nice sized hybrid?  I don't think you'll have to worry so much about payload capacity with the 1 ton van, it's the actual weights of the trailer I'm wondering about.  

She better check with "Ole Lars" too!......:rotfl6:

Where did you get that 6,00 pound rating?  

A quick search on the interwebz netted a 2013 e350 with a 5.4 gasser and a tow rating of 7,400 for the regular, 7,200 for the extended.

If that is true, it'll give you some more wiggle room.  Check the gross combine weight rating as well.  Family of 7 and gear may eat into some of that trailer weight.