Traveling from Green Bay, WI to the Fort

Hey everyone!  My family (Hubs, myself, 8yr old, 11 yr old, mother in law, father in law) will be traveling to Fort Wilderness this June with our pop-up camper.  We have points plotted along a rough route with campsites reserved.  Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about cool stops along the way?  Also, if any of my campground reservations are those you've stayed at in the past and you have any recommendations  (ie: don't stay there, they eat their young), please feel free to pass them on to me.  

First night we are staying at Long's Retreat and Family Resort

Night 2 we are staying at Fort Chiswell Campground

Night 3 we are staying at Yogi Bears Jelly Stone at River Bottom Farms

Night 4 we are staying at Jekyl Island Campground

post-10686-0-48290700-1432234810_thumb.j

Thank you!

Just stayed at Fort Chiswell twice this year, nice place ,clean bath house, easy pull thru sites. Have a great trip!!!!

Great, thank you!!  That was the one my mother in law was worried about the most.  She really wanted us to stay at KOA's and places she had heard of before.  

Just saw this, look at my previous posts and you'll see we've stayed a few times at Fort chiswell. The cool part is if you get there in the dark, then in the am you realize your surrounded on 3 sides by cow pasture- we have a cool pic of the morning fog rolling over the hills there. Check my signature to see when we'll be at the fort- maybe we'll cross paths. Have fun!