This is what I use that got from Lowes.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_146781-40883-KL12120_0Z2z8vm__?productId=3522750&pl=1&Ntt=kobalt+air+pump

You can plug it in to 110/115 volt outlet (You will need an extension cord for this) or you can plug it into a 12v source.

You set it to the PSI you want/need and then it will shut off automatically for you so you can walk away and do other things. 

I use it on the muscle car.  I  use it on the street rod.  I use it for the lawn tractor and lawn cart.  I use it on bicycles.  I use it for my

wife's car and I use it on my truck which the I keep the rear tires at 80 PSI on that.  I take it with me when I go camping always and use it

on the day we depart. 

I own a large Craftsman air compressor on wheel that resides in the garage and I also own a small Craftsman pancake style air compressor that and I prefer this to air up the tires.  The muscle car and street rod only reside a few feet from the large compressor but I don't use that anymore to air up tires.  I'll pull out this Kolbalt and let it work.  It's much more convenient as it's truly portable and we'll make your trip home with your camper safer as you will be able to ensure you have the proper air pressure before you hit the road. 

Did I steer you wrong with the torque wrench recommendation ?

I have the one Norm showed from harbor freights. It was so cheap, I bought it thinking it was "disposable" and I would destroy it in a year or two. Well, that was 4 or 5 years ago. Many inflated TT and bike tires, basketballs,and used it to blow out the water lines every year.

Just a FYI Harbor Freight is having a large parking lot sale in our area this weekend and think it is also nationwide.

We were camping this weekend :)

This is what I use that got from Lowes.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_146781-40883-KL12120_0Z2z8vm__?productId=3522750&pl=1&Ntt=kobalt+air+pump

You can plug it in to 110/115 volt outlet (You will need an extension cord for this) or you can plug it into a 12v source.

You set it to the PSI you want/need and then it will shut off automatically for you so you can walk away and do other things. 

I use it on the muscle car.  I  use it on the street rod.  I use it for the lawn tractor and lawn cart.  I use it on bicycles.  I use it for my

wife's car and I use it on my truck which the I keep the rear tires at 80 PSI on that.  I take it with me when I go camping always and use it

on the day we depart. 

I own a large Craftsman air compressor on wheel that resides in the garage and I also own a small Craftsman pancake style air compressor that and I prefer this to air up the tires.  The muscle car and street rod only reside a few feet from the large compressor but I don't use that anymore to air up tires.  I'll pull out this Kolbalt and let it work.  It's much more convenient as it's truly portable and we'll make your trip home with your camper safer as you will be able to ensure you have the proper air pressure before you hit the road. 

Did I steer you wrong with the torque wrench recommendation ?

Haha... nope.  The torque wrench is great :)  I'll take a look at this compressor, our local Lowes has it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I invested in a viair 70p, it's a 12v pump good for upto 18 inch tires, my tv has 16 inch rims and my new trailer has 13 inch rims. I also use it to inflate beach toys and air up my air helper springs. I have had it for 5+ years never an issue and a bargain at $40

I invested in a viair 70p, it's a 12v pump good for upto 18 inch tires, my tv has 16 inch rims and my new trailer has 13 inch rims. I also use it to inflate beach toys and air up my air helper springs. I have had it for 5+ years never an issue and a bargain at $40