Pretty sure this has been asked, and probably that I have read the answer, but I can't remember or find it quickly...

Where does everyone park their trailer?  In the overflow or does it have to be on your site?  Do I remember seeing that they have been stolen from overflow before?  We always camp in Full Hookup and have a 32 foot Motorhome.  Our trailer is 8 feet long.  Add onto the site an extra canopy and our golf cart.

Thanks!

It is your choice. If you can fit it on your site, then you can park it there, but if it's gonna be in your way, take it to overflow. If you can park it near a tree, fence post, or light pole or something like that, bring a cable lock, and secure it.  There may have been a trailer go missing, but the owners may not have had a lock on the trailer. A good hitch lock should be sufficient. Thieves like easy targets.

If you park it in overflow, stop by the front desk to get a parking pass for the trailer. They will give you one and a large ziploc and cable tie to attach it to the trailer.

It is your choice. If you can fit it on your site, then you can park it there, but if it's gonna be in your way, take it to overflow. If you can park it near a tree, fence post, or light pole or something like that, bring a cable lock, and secure it.  There may have been a trailer go missing, but the owners may not have had a lock on the trailer. A good hitch lock should be sufficient. Thieves like easy targets.

If you park it in overflow, stop by the front desk to get a parking pass for the trailer. They will give you one and a large ziploc and cable tie to attach it to the trailer.

Based on that premise I use a hitch lock and since I need wheel chocks anyway at wheel chock lock. While both can be overcome it would take some time that I don't think the typical thief wants to go through. Particularly in a public place like a campground or parking lot. I have one of each of these. 

http://www.amazon.com/Trimax-UMAX100-Universal-Die-Cast-couplers/dp/B000OC3Q2I/ref=sr_1_8?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1434251116&sr=1-8&keywords=trailer+lock

http://www.amazon.com/Trimax-TCL65-Wheel-Chock-Lock/dp/B0031XULF2/ref=sr_1_11?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1434251116&sr=1-11&keywords=trailer+lock