I'm a big tater tot fan, even though the only time I buy them is when we're camping (best breakfast potatoes EVAH)

This recipe sounded easy and delicious and I think I may make a big batch and freeze some for our next camping trip...

http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2014/12/gourmet-tater-tots/?ext=FB_Cftsy_LP_Registrations_Blog_Blog205_20150620_0630&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social%20Engagement&utm_campaign=Craftsy-Registrations

Sound good, but a lot more complicated than pouring them out of a bag.

I like hash brown patties, like the type you get at McDonalds.

Aldis sells about 24 in a box.

They are about the easiest breakfast potatoes to cook, just slap them on a baking sheet, bake, flip, bake some more and they are done, or quick cooking in a griddle or pan.

I like to make cheese steak tater tots.  Take the ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak and throw away the bun.  Instead put all that cheese steak goodness on top of the tater tots.  Tada!  Pro-Tip:  Wait at least 30 days before going to the doc to get your cholesterol checked.

Appetizer we make for get togethers.

Semi frozen Tater Tot

Pickled Jalapeno slice

Wrapped in half piece of raw bacon

Tooth pick to hold together

Deep fry for 90-120 seconds

Remove from Oil and sprinkle with shredded cheese

Sounds delicious just to be sure though you should make them for the Defeated Creek GG.