The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the Sunshine Seasons food court, located inside The Land pavilion in Epcot's Future World.  I'm not sure how recently this was written as I've heard in the last couple of weeks that they added the noodle salad with seared tuna back to the menu, and I'm not seeing it here.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/06/29/review-sunshine-seasons-at-epcots-land-pavilion/

Excerpts...

Warm-Peanut-Butter-Brownie-Sunshine-3-60

Warm Peanut Butter Brownie — Cross Section

Sunshine-Seasons-Treats-for-Special-Diet

Treats for Special Diets

Sunshine-Seasons-Fish-Tacos-600x422.jpg

Spicy Fish Tacos

Sunshine-Seasons-Vegetable-Flatbread-San

Vegetable Flatbread Sandwich

Sunshine-Seasons-Roasted-Chicken-with-Bl

Oak-Grilled Chicken with Black Beans and Rice

The food here is always good. (Unless you are a 10 year old boy that only eats cheese burgers. Then not so great but I am passed that now.)

That's our problem here is feeding my son. He can't eat the pb&j or the pizza panini (the bread isn't safe) and he hates Disney's Mac and cheese (I agree with him) and he doesn't eat fish.

Warm Peanut Butter Brownie!  Boy does that sound good!  

My kids usually just go for the California Rolls or the fruit and cheese platter here, in the prepared refrigerated section.  I usually get the Mongolian Beef...it's very good!  

• 1 month later...

The menu of one of the highest-rated quick-service locations at the Walt Disney World Resort is going to get even better in the next few days.

In fact, the OTPN Team has just learned that some new offerings will start to be available to Guests dining at the location beginning August 19, 2015. Among the new food offerings, Guests will find a new sandwich, new sides, a new dessert, and some Asian specialties that will be added to the restaurant's Wok station.

The new food choices will include the following:

• Cuban Sandwich with Plantain Strips;
  • Corn and BBQ Sauce have been added as sides of the Pork Chop, (with mashed potatoes);
  • Vegan Korma;
  • New Asian Shrimp Stir Fry;
  • Kids Turkey Meatloaf Meal;
  • Warm peanut butter brownie (this item was added a few weeks ago and is already available).
Here you are two photos (that will be added to the menu on August 19) of some of these additions:

LUOSgFw.jpg
Asian Shrimp Stir Fry

urU8q1U.jpg

Vegan Korma

While the Salmon is not a new offering (it has always been one of the most popular items at the restaurant), we were told that the potato wedges will no longer be offered as part of the meal option. That said, we have not been told if potato wedges will still be offered at the location as a side item:

KcbtjWY.jpg

Be sure to stop by Sunshine Seasons (located inside The Land pavilion at Epcot) during your next visit!

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2015/08/new-menu-items-coming-to-epcots.html