There are 2 which are essentially at opposite ends of International Drive. 

The closest one isn't far from Disney Springs:
8200 Vineland Ave #1252, Orlando, FL 32821 (if you go out the back side of the parking lot you're on I-drive)

Exiting Disney Springs through the gate at Crossroads, turn right, go under Rt 4, turn left at the next light and follow that around.  It'll take you right in front of the outlets.  The Disney store is right behind the food court at the end you'll be entering at.

This one is at the far end of I-drive:
4969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

They carry essentially the same stuff, but every so often we'll find something at one that wasn't at the other.

On our way to WWW2017. Sarah and I decided to stop at Character Warehouse.  We went to the one on International Drive and then decided that should be close tot he Fort, so we would just follow it until we saw signs for WDW.  I didn't realize we had gone to the one at far end!  We had a fun time driving International Drive and seeing all the tourist traps along the way.  LOL

On 6/2/2017 at 8:53 AM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

There are 2 which are essentially at opposite ends of International Drive. 

The closest one isn't far from Disney Springs:
8200 Vineland Ave #1252, Orlando, FL 32821 (if you go out the back side of the parking lot you're on I-drive)

Exiting Disney Springs through the gate at Crossroads, turn right, go under Rt 4, turn left at the next light and follow that around.  It'll take you right in front of the outlets.  The Disney store is right behind the food court at the end you'll be entering at.

This one is at the far end of I-drive:
4969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

They carry essentially the same stuff, but every so often we'll find something at one that wasn't at the other.

Thanks I will have to check it out.

13 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Thanks I will have to check it out.

The one on Vineland is in a large outlet mall which is usually packed.  Best bet is to go early, and there is a parking garage.  Worker at the store said they bring out new merchandise every morning. The store gets almost as crowded as the MK at certain times.

On 6/4/2017 at 10:06 AM, Travisma said:

The one on Vineland is in a large outlet mall which is usually packed.  Best bet is to go early, and there is a parking garage.  Worker at the store said they bring out new merchandise every morning. The store gets almost as crowded as the MK at certain times.

Yeah it gets crazy at times, although we've not had a problem finding a place to park in the garage and it's a fairly short walk from there.

The one at the other end of I-drive is in an outlet mall too. It never seems as crowded in the store, but parking always seems to be a bigger challenge there.