Who ami kidding, iAm a beer fanatic! That being said we could start doing something that may interest some.

Beer swap+tastings, they don't take long, and are fun!

It works best in groups of 6.

What you do is bring a 6 pack of a local craft beer that you have tried and enjoyed.

One gets opened and every one(6 people) gets a 2 oz sample and 1 bottle of the beer

At the end of the night, you have had 12 oz of beer, and you have 5 bottles to take home.

I typically drink yuengling between samples, and at most will have 3-4 beers in the time it takes to sample swap and discuss.

I'll be at the fort December 11-14th 2015, February 5-7 2016, and October 28-31 2016

My best friend worked for cigar city as a beer rep for them, and now is th brand manager for barrel of monks brewing, another good friend works for a beer distributor on he east coast of Florida so between those 2 contacts I can get my hand on a bunch of rare beer. Basically anything from CCB, barrel of monks, funky Buddha, the list goes on... And a few guys I know from college started their own brewery called Islamorada beer company, so I can get that too!

Let me know if your interested and let's get drinking!

• 2 weeks later...