How to arrange overflow parking for RV on a split stay.

Just wondering about parking the TT in the over flow lot for the second half of trip -

DH and I are cheacking in on Sept 20 check out on Sept 30 the he is flying home for work and I am checking in for 2 days to all star sports (excellent rate on orbitz btw only 75 per night Canadiac - 62 US) then we will be checking in to POFQ for 7 days with a couple of friends DH will fly back to join us and dive home with the trailer on Friday Oct 9)

What are my options for parking? I don't want to haul to all stars then to POFQ can I arrange to park in overflow if we show the other resservations?

Options?

Thanks

New to this site and love it by the way

I know for sure that you can park the trailer at All Stars and POFQ if you have reservations there.  The guards in the shacks at check in will direct you where to park.

As for parking at the Fort, that's probably up to the manager, and your best bet is to call and ask.

I know they've let guests park an RV in the overflow lot while on a Disney Cruise.  The same logic ought to apply if you're staying at two different Disney resorts after your Fort stay.  But, there are many instances where Fort management defies logic.

TCD

If you decide to call, I'd recommend getting the name of the person you talk with.  Unfortunately if you call 3 times and get 3 different people, you might get 3 answers.  Also be sure you're actually speaking to someone AT the Fort.  If you call central reservations, you're talking to someone that is probably not even in FL.

Front Desk: 407-824-2727

WELCOME!  :)

I know for sure that you can park the trailer at All Stars and POFQ if you have reservations there.  The guards in the shacks at check in will direct you where to park.

As for parking at the Fort, that's probably up to the manager, and your best bet is to call and ask.

I know they've let guests park an RV in the overflow lot while on a Disney Cruise.  The same logic ought to apply if you're staying at two different Disney resorts after your Fort stay.  But, there are many instances where Fort management defies logic.

TCD

I'm sure the Fort Management would be thrilled to give you a place to park, just extend the stay at your site until your husband gets back!  I mean c'mon, it's only like an extra $1100 to have a great place to park!

And Welcome.