Disney Food Blog reviews some new bakery items at Contempo Cafe, located in the Contemporary Resort...
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/07/28/review-new-bakery-items-at-contemporary-resorts-contempo-cafe-did-somebody-say-peanut-butter-pie/

Excerpts...

ContempoCafe_SwirlConeCupcake-399x600.jp
Swirl Cone Cupcake

Longtime fans of the Contempo’s Birthday Cake Cupcake will be pleased with the similar vanilla confetti base, once again filled with creamy buttercream icing.

ContempoCafe_SwirlConeCupcake_Cut-700x46
Swirl Cone Cupcake Cut in Half

ContempoCafe_StrawberryBlondie_Top-700x4
Strawberry Blondie Banana Split

ContempoCafe_CreamHorn-700x465.jpg
Cream Horn

ContempoCafe_PeanutButterPie_Side-700x46
Peanut Butter Pie

OK, you say you want the full review? Well, the shell is nice and soft — much more of a cookie than a typical tart crust. The vanilla cream layered on the bottom of the shell provides a nice compliment to the peanut butter, and lightens the texture of the super rich pie just a bit.

But it’s the filling that clearly steals the show, with the cream cheese base making the scoop much more like peanut butter fudge than “just” a scoop of peanut butter. Rich, salty-sweet, and delicious.

ContempoCafe_PeanutButterPie_Cut-700x465
Peanut Butter Pie Cut in Half

We've experienced chaos there a couple of times.  Crowds of people around the pickup window, not enough registers open, no seating available so you end up circling like a car waiting for a parking spot at the mall on Christmas Eve.  That place is the opposite of relaxing to me.  

I guess I've been lucky to never see it where there was no seating available.  We must be there on the off-peak times.

TCD