Hi everyone!

Heading down to the Fort on Monday! I have dinner reservations at O'hana- I received an email that said the monorail may or may not be running. Any insight on the current monorail situation? Trying to plan ahead for alternate transportation if needed! What a bummer if it's not running! :(

Don't worry about the monorail system

You'll have to take the boat from the fort to the contemporary or to the Magic Kingdom and then you would have to get on the monorail.

I would suggest taking the boat to the Magic Kingdom that way if the monorail is down you could take a boat from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian. M

Hey I would rather take the boat from the Magic Kingdom for the Polynesian anyways

Don't worry about the monorail system

You'll have to take the boat from the fort to the contemporary or to the Magic Kingdom and then you would have to get on the monorail.

I would suggest taking the boat to the Magic Kingdom that way if the monorail is down you could take a boat from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian. M

Hey I would rather take the boat from the Magic Kingdom for the Polynesian anyways

I would normally agree.  But the boats to the resorts don't accommodate scooters.

I would normally agree.  But the boats to the resorts don't accommodate scooters.

Could you take the boat from FW to MK, then get the boat from MK to TTC and then ride the scooter from TTC to Poly?

Of course, faced with all that, I would probably drive.