German Exchange Student - what are "Can't Miss"!?

My youngest son had the opportunity to spend 3 weeks in Germany this past Spring with a family as part of an exchange program and had a fantastic time.  As part of the program, their son is coming here to stay with us for 3 weeks this fall.  it just happened to fall during our October trip to the FORT!  We are going to bring him with us and he (and my son) are big Harry Potter fans, so Universal will be a must do, but we were already planning on doing Mickey's not so scary H'ween Party.  They don't do Halloween in Berlin, so this should be interesting, to say the least.  

Keeping in mind that we only have a week, 3 days will probably be spent at Universal, 1 at MK, but what would you think would be a must do to share with our German exchange student?  We're thinking about trying to do the Epcot Food and Wine to give him a chance to try out some different foods, but I can't imagine someone from Europe hasn't tried more international fare that I have!

So what are some MUST DO's for him while we are there?  Both of the boys are upper teens (15-17) and my DIL will be with us - she's a real Disney Princess and hasn't been back to DW since my son proposed to her at midnight in front of Cinderella's castle (I know, yuk, right!?) :faceplant2:

Yes, European folks probably have more world exposure than us 'Merican's do.

When my DH lived in Germany as an Army brat, going to a different "Country" for the weekend was like traveling to neighboring states around here.

They went on weekend camping trips to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and France.

The same as we go to Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Florida

When we had a German exchange student several years ago, one of the first things we had a misconception about was spicy food.  We figured most German food was not spicy at all.  Well....she kept up with us Texans on the spicy food front, no problem.

I would suggest in the MK, the 3 mountains Space, Splash, and Big Thunder.  Then the old tried and true rides, Pirates, HM, Jungle Cruise, and Small World.

I'd take him to the Germany pavilion in Epcot, and have a meal at Biergarten.

When I went to Disneyland Paris, I thought it was interesting how Americans were portrayed there.

I would think the German student would find it interesting to see how his country is portrayed in Epcot.

TCD