Any Fiend moms and dads got any recommendations to add to the list?

From the Disney Food Blog...

Best Snacks and Snack Ideas for Babies and Toddlers in Walt Disney World

September 2, 2015 By AJ

Welcome to the Disney Food Blog. If you enjoy this post, you should check out the tour of the site to see all the great Disney Food information we have.

Many of us have been there: you’re in a Disney Park, and for whatever reason, you have a hungry, hungry baby or toddler. The potential for your day to go from amazing to craptastic just increased by like, 100x.

This happened to me not too long ago with the 1 year old. I spent the better part of the day — time I should have been enjoying all kinds of food adventures for you guys! — in search of Cheerios. Which I could not find anywhere. No cheerios. Not even any Cheerio-like substances (which they USED to have, but no longer do).

So I started searching for other non-chokable, non-sugar-packed snacks to keep the hope alive, and do you know what I found? A whole lot of nothing. That’s what. Seriously. For a place that’s supposed to be the ultimate kid-friendly destination, Walt Disney World seemed sorely lacking in wholesome, grab and go, eat-on-the-fly food options that are appropriate for your blossoming eater.

So I figured, hey, I need to know where to find this stuff quick like a bunny. So I bet you a Mickey Bar that someone else out there in Disney Food Blog Land has found themselves with the same challenge.

If this is you, or if you’re headed to the World with a tiny human someday, let’s take a look together at the Best Snacks That Are Available For Toddlers in Walt Disney World. And with that, we’ll also take a look at a couple of finds that have made subsequent trips to the ‘World way easier for us when Junior is along for the ride.

Full article here...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/09/02/best-snacks-and-snack-ideas-for-babies-and-toddlers-in-walt-disney-world/