TSM fast pass. Approx how long does it take to go through the ride.

We have dining ressie's at Prime time cafe at 7:30 for dinner.  I wanted to know what was a good time to try for fast passes and still make dinner.  This is for our first night there.   Since we are coming in by Train we are never exactly sure when we will arrive.  We usually go to MK as soon as we get settled (get cabin, cart  unload sub).  We usually wing the first part of the day which is at MK.   Then come back nap then go back out to eat.  My bucket list is the osborne lights so trying to plan around the ressies and the lights.  If I have to come back another night for the lights I will. 

I'd aim for 6:30-7:30.

That should work, and I'd shoot to get there as close to 6:30 as you can.  Even the FP lines can sometimes get hosed up and not be as fast as you'd like.  That should give you a bit of a cushion on the line, then ride time and making your way back across the park.  If you want a little extra cushion, maybe shoot for 6-7.  If you get to Prime Time early, you can hang out at the Tune-In Lounge for a bit.  :)