So I got an email yesterday, evidently fortcamper rental is going out of business Dec 1!

We had a pop-up set up for Spring Break.

Now what?

I really hate it that I never got to trade with them. They seemed so nice!

are you booked in a pop up  site or do you have a full hook up site, the reason i ask is there are other camper rental companies just not sure if they do pop up, I know they do larger travel trailers

one of the sites supporters is Mechams so check them out 

here is the one they say will fit in a pop up site, however its no pop up  http://www.traveltrailerrent.com/camper--12.html

We used this company several years ago and had a good experience (I don't believe they have pop-ups though):   http://www.mcrfl.com/fort-wilderness-packages      

wow, this looks nice.

i like that a golf cart is included!

wow, this looks nice.

i like that a golf cart is included!

Reach out to them and see if they can help you. They are a small family company, so tough to reach sometimes. If I remember correctly. ...I had better luck calling/texting him on his cell.

I think this rezz is fine. From what curt told me they're not doing any rentals after May 5th I believe.

Unfortunately, Curt has had to move his closing date up to December 1.  He posted about it on FB and has been e-mailing his customers who had reservations for after that date. :(

I can second Meacham's RV.  We have rented from them twice, both times in a hybrid and in the pop up loop.  Golf carts, too.  Andrew is awesome to work with!

We went with Meacum's. Moore's was interesting but they never called me back.