Viewing my kids' photos from Memory maker

Hi everyone!

I just purchased Memory Maker and have a question. Will any photos that my kids (all minors, where I manage their accounts) have taken on rides or any other time they aren't with me, show up in my account?

They should.  As I mentioned elsewhere, we went with 2 other families in 2014 and had that concern.  Could not find any definitive info beforehand.  IIRC, you are supposed to swipe the magic band at the ride photos or something?  We told the kids to be sure to do that, and we definitely ended up with pics that we (Memory Maker owners) weren't in.

Also, we discovered after the fact that we could've shared the MM among the 3 families since we were all linked, but we couldn't find that out beforehand either, so we ended up buying 3.

Regarding your kids photos showing up, you may not see them on the App as it only shows the primary owners photos (you). But if you go into the website and click the filter button to change to Show All it should be there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You do not need to swipe the magic band after the ride if you have MM they should automatically go on to it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I feel like there was something we had to do.  I think we had to go to the ride photo counter and tell them the photo number and then they scanned our band.  But I think MM was fairly new then, so it's entirely possible the method changed.

For ride photos, if you are wearing a magic band, the photos are automagically added to your account. Just walk off the ride. Nothing else needs to be done unless there is a problem with the system in which case there will be signs posted. This applies to EVERYONE with a magic band. Not just memory maker.

For seeing your kids photos, as long as they are linked to your account (in this case you say you manage them so they are linked) you just need to be sure to select share photos in the friends and family section.

If viewing of the app, it should show them automatically. If not, select filter and be sure show all is selected.

Ad long as you can see the photos in the account that has memory maker attached you can download them.

For ride photos, if you are wearing a magic band, the photos are automagically added to your account. Just walk off the ride. Nothing else needs to be done unless there is a problem with the system in which case there will be signs posted. This applies to EVERYONE with a magic band. Not just memory maker.

For seeing your kids photos, as long as they are linked to your account (in this case you say you manage them so they are linked) you just need to be sure to select share photos in the friends and family section.

If viewing of the app, it should show them automatically. If not, select filter and be sure show all is selected.

Ad long as you can see the photos in the account that has memory maker attached you can download them.

Wait, what? So, if we just wanted ride photos and no others, we could skip buying memory maker and the ride photos would just show up on MDE, where I'm assuming we could buy individually?

• 2 weeks later...

Test track has a photo right? Brian and adam rode Tt last night and there's no pic in MM. I checked the filter and its on show all.

Can take time to load and sometimes they do not show on the app. When I get my outer fired up I will see if it's there for you.