Anyone Know this Couple Engaged at Disneyland?

Hi There!

I was with the #MyPrintlyMoms group at Disneyland this past Saturday (10/10/15).  I had been taking pictures of the castle, and had seen a couple celebrating with a ring, who had obviously just been engaged.  When I got back to my room that night, I was scrolling through photos and found that I actually had 3 photos of the proposal.  I had no idea since I was focusing on the castle!  I would love to find the couple and get the photos to them!  Thanks for your help! :)

DisneylandEngagedCouple.jpg

Oh... that's so sweet!!   You should see if it will go viral on FB; that's probably you're best bet at finding them :)

I'm working on FB, and posting in a bunch of FB groups too! :)

Were you at an HP thing? My friend was there too!

I agree, post on FB and make it public I bet they will be found quickly!

Ooh! Who is your friend? I probably met them!  I did make it public on the PixieBudget.com page too :)

Thanks everyone! :)

I was curious too so I searched. Sounds like a group I'd like to join. Although I don't have a social media presence so that's probably a "no".

"Disney was the first major company to tap the influence of moms across a wide spectrum of social media, but the approach is now being used to promote a range of products, including Hewlett-Packard printers and Cottonelle toilet paper.

HP hired 14 mom bloggers to post print-at-home craft and project ideas on a website called MyPrintly. "

http://www.businessinsider.com/disneys-powerful-marketing-force-social-media-moms-2015-6

Shared :)

Thank you so much!  I really hope the photos make it to the couple!

This is a really cool story, and I hope that you find that couple.

But, what is #MyPrintlyMoms?

I've never heard of it. 

TCD

I was curious too so I searched. Sounds like a group I'd like to join. Although I don't have a social media presence so that's probably a "no".

"Disney was the first major company to tap the influence of moms across a wide spectrum of social media, but the approach is now being used to promote a range of products, including Hewlett-Packard printers and Cottonelle toilet paper.

HP hired 14 mom bloggers to post print-at-home craft and project ideas on a website called MyPrintly. "

http://www.businessinsider.com/disneys-powerful-marketing-force-social-media-moms-2015-6

I went to the HP Print & Pamper Retreat by MyPrintly in San Diego last week.  We were there to go behind the scenes at HP and give feedback on some new ideas and products they had, which was quite cool!  There were also crafting, keynote speakers and more.  On the last day we boarded buses to Disneyland, and that's where I had taken the photos. The event was organized by BSM Media, the same people who do Disney Social Media Moms. :)

Thank you guys so much!  Hopefully we can find this couple!