Uber without a cell? Taxi?

My parents have an ADR at 7:15 at the boardwalk and we were discussing their options to return back to the fort that would be easier a bunch of buses , etc since it will be later in the night. They don't have a smart phone but I was googling and found an article you could use uberx via text messages? Has anyone done this? What is uberx compared to regular uber? Any idea what a taxi would cost and where to get one if they went that route to return home?

My parents have an ADR at 7:15 at the boardwalk and we were discussing their options to return back to the fort that would be easier a bunch of buses , etc since it will be later in the night. They don't have a smart phone but I was googling and found an article you could use uberx via text messages? Has anyone done this? What is uberx compared to regular uber? Any idea what a taxi would cost and where to get one if they went that route to return home?

We have done taxi from Boardwalk. They can go out front to any CM and ask for a cab and they will wave one over or call one. 

according to this estimator cost is around $18.55 

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Orlando&from=Disney%27s+BoardWalk+Inn%2C+Epcot+Resorts+Boulevard%2C+Orlando%2C+FL%2C+United+States&to=The+Campsites+at+Disney%27s+Fort+Wilderness+Resort%2C+Orlando%2C+FL%2C+United+States&fromCoord=28.366644,-81.554866&toCoord=28.395717,-81.55369000000002

I don't know anything about über but if they are not in too much of a hurry they could take the boat to HS and then take the bus back to the Fort.

Or walk thru Epcot and take the (reliable) monorail to the MK and then boat to the Fort