Enterprise and Alamo are at the Car Care Center and Swan/Dolphin. They will pick you up at the Fort, and take you to the office to handle the rental. There is also a Hertz at Shades of Green, and some of the Hotel Plaza Boulevard resorts have rental car counters, so it is quite easy to rent a car on Disney property. Just pick your favorite agency and find your best deal.

We have always used Enterprise when we needed a rental at the Fort.  They would pick me up at my campsite and drop me back there later.  The office was located on Hotel Plaza Blvd last time I used them.  Alamo insisted I meet them at checkin and that's where they dropped me off.

Another vote for Enterprise.

I had to rent a car for one of my daughters while hers was being repaired after a wreck.  I used Enterprise.  I was able to return the car for her at the B Resort on Hotel Plaza Blvd.  One plus there is that I was able to take the shuttle for the Hotel Plaza Blvd. resorts to one of the parks after I dropped the car off.

TCD