WDW News Today has posted a review of the dessert party that coincides with the new Star Wars offerings at HS...

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/01/review-star-wars-fireworks-dessert-party-awakens-at-hollywood-studios-but-is-the-force-69-strong/

Some excerpts...

IMG_7760-1200x900.jpg

Once entering, we were greeted with the Freeze-fried Nutella Truffle station, which is how I prefer to be greeted anywhere I go.

IMG_7765-1200x900.jpg

IMG_7794-450x600.jpg

Alcoholic beverages are included with the price, probably why adults cost $69.00 per ticket.

IMG_7796-450x600.jpg

The desserts were spectacular. If you’re a fan of the larger Star Wars cupcakes in the park, you’ll find mini-versions of the BB-8 and Darth Vader cupcakes here and you can have your fill of them. There is also a bite-size portion of the Blue Milk Panna Cotta. You’ll find a smattering of unique desserts not offered in the parks as well.

IMG_7797-450x600.jpg

IMG_7787-450x600.jpg

Darth Maul eclairs anyone?

IMG_7790-600x450.jpg

I have a weakness for crispy rice treats myself…

IMG_7780-450x600.jpg

My personal favorite was the Galactic Size Warm Space Debris Bread Pudding, which is as big as it’s name. This was really great, tasty bread pudding with a galaxy of special toppings such as M&M’s, chocolate chips, pretzel sticks, and some things I couldn’t even identify in the wreckage. You could even get a big scoop of ice cream to go with it at the next station.

IMG_7774-450x600.jpg

IMG_7776-450x600.jpg

There were also fruit-sabers for those who enjoy a healthier option.

...'ll try and get my moneys worth in alcohol, but it won't be pretty after. LOL

Ditto!

The Nutella Truffle thing looks disgusting. It was enough I almost didn't bother looking at the rest of the photos. The biscuits look pretty good though.

The words "Nutella Truffle" sound amazing, but yeah, the photo looked like the aftermath of eating too much Nutella Truffle.  (bleeeeeech)