My friend told me about this app where you can pick virtual coupons and then once you shop and buy them you check them off in the app and take pics of your receipt and upload them. Some of it is name brand stuff, some is "any brand", they even have coupons for produce! I've used it about a month and already have $13 in my account. Once you hit $20 you can have it transferred to you PayPal or they have gift cards When you hit $25 (Amazon, walmart and Starbucks are a few choices).

If anyone wants to join I have a referral link that after your first receipt scan you get an extra $10 in your account.

Check out Ibotta to get cash back! Use my referral code, z6hha, and you can earn an extra $10. Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/z6hha

Unfortunately, Ibotta was not for me.   We now eat a lot more whole foods, so it's tough to say if any coupons would even be on there however.... what frustrated me was that I would make my shopping list, with Ibotta in mind, and then after I made my purchases and went to load those items to my Ibotta account, the offer was no longer there (I guess they only allow so many to be claimed as I was always aware of any expiration dates).  

Now, I tried Ibotta a year and half to two years ago, so they may have changed this....

I "unlock" them as soon as I see something I might use. So I haven't ran into any issues with the offer not being there.

Lately they have had carrots, tomatoes, red peppers, bananas and stuff like that in addition to the other stuff. Sometimes there isn't anything I like and other times a handful.