2016 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

From WDWMagic...

2016 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party dates now available

2 minutes ago

Dates are now available for the 2016 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party nights at the Magic Kingdom.

The special ticketed event will take place on 21 nights this year, the same as in 2015. Pricing and ticket on-sale dates are not yet available.

• November 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27, 29
  • December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 22

Article Posted: Mar 30, 2016 / 11:30am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/news/30mar2016-2016-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-dates-now-available.htm

They have a party on Squish's birthday, I think that calls for a trip!! Too bad Brian will not share this logic at all lol. 

I I love the parade, the toy soldiers are worth the admission price.

The first party is on my birthday. I agree with you it calls for a trip. But just like Brian, Steve does not share this logic.

Oh and the second party is on my daughter Rachel's birthday. I think it's a sign.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

...this year, the team that brought the Sanderson Sisters back for Halloween is hard at work on another new show for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” will make its debut for the 2016 holiday season. In this all-new show, Mickey and his pals invite some of their friends over for an unforgettable Christmas party filled with music, dancing, color and fun. Look for Woody and Jessie from “Toy Story,” Fantasyland friends such as Peter Pan and Snow White, and many more!

Featuring medleys of delightful holiday songs both classic and contemporary, along with special effects, magical projections and beloved Disney characters, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” will be presented on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage on nights when Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is offered, November 7 to December 22, 2016.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/05/get-your-tickets-now-for-holiday-special-events-at-magic-kingdom-park/