Well, today was the day the S71 gang headed to Blizzard Beach for the first time.  We had a great time. As I stated in another post, I opted about 2 months ago and splurged the $300 sum dollars on reserving a polar patio. I wouldn't say it was worth every penny, but visiting the park for the first time, it was nice to have.   You get seating for about 6, an ice chest full of Dasani water, free unlimited towels, a locker and refillable mugs for all in your party.  Oh and a personal server you can call for anything.  

We picked a good day and did not wait for more than 15 minutes top for any ride. I will say the chairlift is cool but breaks down a lot and they make the whole line dissipate when its down instead of letting you wait.  I'm usually not a fan of water parks but I really did enjoy this one.  I think mostly because we picked a slow day to go.   I know I'm going to kick myself but I opted not totakeTCDs advice and upgrade our tickets to the FL resident after 2pm pass.  I really did not know how much we would take advantage of it since this was my second water park visit in 20 years.  We will see next time. 

I'm glad that y'all had fun!  That's pretty amazing that you found a slow day in summer.

I'm too cheap to spring for a Polar Patio, but I know I would enjoy having one if I didn't think about the cost.

I'm sorry that you didn't spring for the after 2 passes, but if you don't think you're going to use them, then that was a good move on your part.

Now that you've been to Blizzard Beach, the next trip needs to be to Typhoon Lagoon.  I'll bet your kids will like it better.

TCD

2 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I'm glad that y'all had fun!  That's pretty amazing that you found a slow day in summer.

I'm too cheap to spring for a Polar Patio, but I know I would enjoy having one if I didn't think about the cost.

I'm sorry that you didn't spring for the after 2 passes, but if you don't think you're going to use them, then that was a good move on your part.

Now that you've been to Blizzard Beach, the next trip needs to be to Typhoon Lagoon.  I'll bet your kids will like it better.

TCD

I would say the polar patio is a good choice if you have at least 6 people or two families. I think they charge more for groups over 6. I think it was a one time thing for us. I'm not rich by any means.  Probably most likely why I didn't upgrade the passes...lol