Made a "few" changes

We were booked into the Cabins 5/6-5/8 for the Expedition Everest Challenge Run ... now we're booked for a full hookup pet loop 5/5-5/10  tax, tag & Lola $75.55/night  :dance:

We were in the Cabins 9/28-10/3 for the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon ... now we're in a full hookup pet loop 9/28-10/4 tax, tag & Lola - $66.00/night  :(

We were in the Cabins 12/19-12/26 ... now we're in a full hookup pet loop 12/16-12/24 tax, tag & Lola - $113.00/night  :(

We didn't have any reservations for the 2012 Marathon Weekend ... now we're in a full hookup pet loop 1/5-1/10 tax, tag & Lola - $71.00/night (with no discounts) 8)  8)

That will teach PureTCrazy to have anxiety attacks about getting a 5er and a Tow Vehicle!

I couldn't get the days I wanted this morning.  Playing on line, I found I could get a full hookup IF we checked in 12/13 ... SO

We are booked 12/13 - 12/28 ... 15 DAYS!  :dance:

Ok but I don't see anything for 4th of July GG.  :(

That's being discussed ... :(

I understand PureT's "It's too damn hot".  I was miserable this past July.

Take her a baby pool so she dosen't have to travel to the one by the meadows. 

And if she complains about that water being warm, throw some ice in.

:dance:

I just looked and if you book June 27th through July 11th there is availability in partial, preferred and premium (even with the public discount code!!!)

Then you just cancel the days you don't need.

Also emailing [email protected]  will take care of EVERYTHING for you!!!!

That's being discussed ... :tool:

So who is the hold up?  Sick Doodle on them. 

:rofl2:

Ms. Anxiety Attack "It's too damn hot" PureTCrazy ... and having issues getting a site from Disney

She doesn't have any AC now. How much worse can it be in a 5er with air :parrot:

Dang y'all, I am right here reading all this you know!  :banana: I am excited about going, but it's gonna be hellishly HOT and it might bring out the  :banana: in me! I guess we'll find out! If I'm not in the a/c you'll probably find me in the pool, look for the hippo like object floating around!