Beauty and the Beast Rose Cup

In case anybody was following the pandamonium related to the Beauty and the Beast Rose cup at Be Our Guest and Gaston's may remember that people in California were waiting for hours to get one and the ones here at Disney World sold out right away.  If you're still looking for one, and Friday they had a ton of them in World of Disney at Disney Springs.  They were moving pretty fast, but I would think they got plenty of them.  $12.99.

57 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Someone posted it on FB, so they are probably selling like crazy.

They were Friday.  My niece texted my wife Friday with a screenshot of the Facebook post asking my wife to get her one.  We stopped in and grabbed it.  They had a couple of shelves full of them in two different places in World of Disney, and there were quite a few people buying several at a time.  On Ebay, they were selling for $60 or so.  After looking at them, I just don't get it.  They weren't bad, but just the typical plastic souvenier cup.  I figure after this, the prices will drop online.

On our last 2 trips to Disney, since 5/18 my granddaughters have acquired the Na'vi flute cups (compliments of grandpa) and Friday they got Groot cups compliments of their Aunt.

Good thing we hung up a shoe bag in the laundry room to hold all the miscellaneous water bottles and commemorative glasses we own so we have room in our cabinets for our day to day glasses

Both of those were a lot more interesting to me than the Rose cup.