What a Pukey day, literally, in buses today

I was working out of the MK hub today. Got my first bus assignment and waited for it to arrive. It arrives, guests get off. I notify the driver that I'm taking over the bus and he informs me, take it, a kid had just puked. Sure enough, half way down, on the floor, puke, and lots of it. I hadn't even taken ownership of the bus and I had to deal with that, give me a break. Not a good way to start the day. No big deal though. Move the bus to an out of the way location and call custodial. How would you like to have that job. All cleaned up and I'm on my way.

Ok, did some runs, it was very busy, now it's lunch break. In to the MK rest room I go and what do I see, puke, and lots of it. Call custodial again. Second time today for the same thing.

So see, it was a pukey day in bus transportation today. Hope tomorrow is better.

At my job we use Code Green....... and also Code Brown and Code Yellow. Self-explanatory  :grpwelcome:

And I WISH we could call custodial.  If its in the cellblock we can call a Haz-Mat team, but when its in the back seat of your cruiser its all you!    >:( 

:argh: :popo: :popo: :popo: :popo:

Sorry for the bad day Lou!  But Yuck!!  Evan as a nurse I can't stand puke.  Feeling queesy just reading this thread!!  But as a mom I would have never just left it there for someone else to clean up.  I would most definitly made my DH stay behind and help clean it up.

You gave fair warning with this thread title, and STILL I went ahead and opened it, so I have no one to blame but myself for feeling kinda...icky...right now. Signal V!

Hope today is a little less filled with protein.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only moth that gets drawn to that "do not touch" flame :rofl2:thumbnail.aspx?q=553486454257&id=c2d76db20db7a891a55dbbb60c125ee2

I hear you MO5, being a nurse means never having to call Custodial for a Code Brown, Mellow Yellow, or Heavenly Hurl. In the words of Welcome Back, Kotter, "We am the custodians."    ::)