I got glazed looks on 10 & 20. On our 30th, I went out and bought TWO diamond rings! Total karat weight between the two rings was....you guessed it... 3 karats - one karat for each decade!!  Look out hubby....40 is just a mere 3 years away!!  :rofl2:

Back to the topic at hand... Cape Cod!!  It's beautiful, they have clams & lobster, and there are many things to see and do!!  And...they keep the beer frosty!!

For our 25th (a few years ago) we went to New Orleans.  It is definitely not a place to take kids, LOL, but we had a good time eating, drinking and listening to music.  (We are jazz lovers...)  We didn't camp, so don't know where you'd do that.  When the kids are older, we'd love to go back WITH them. 

I would think of a place to go, where you won't be wishing you'd have brought your kids with you. 

Well, considering out of all of our friends who were married, there is only one other couple still happily married.  The rest are divorced or going through a divorce.  So 10 is a big deal and dh sees that with all the crumbling marriages around us.  I got a large ring last year as we upgraded my wedding ring. 

I'd love to go to the Keys as well, but hurricane season doesn't appeal to me!

...with the camper, sans kids.  Where should we go?  I was thinking Gatlinburg area, but now without the kids, I'm not so sure! LOL  I've never been to the north east, so that could be an option.

How far are you wanting to travel?  New York finger lakes is a very pretty and quiet are with mutliple wineries. then you have the Poconos, Lancaster has a very nice renaissance faire that time of year.  It all depends on how far you want to travel.

And what did you give him for ya'lls anniversary?

If you asked my wife, her answer would be ten years.

...with the camper, sans kids.  Where should we go?  I was thinking Gatlinburg area, but now without the kids, I'm not so sure! LOL  I've never been to the north east, so that could be an option.

How far are you wanting to travel?  New York finger lakes is a very pretty and quiet are with mutliple wineries. then you have the Poconos, Lancaster has a very nice renaissance faire that time of year.  It all depends on how far you want to travel.

And what did you give him for ya'lls anniversary?

If you asked my wife, her answer would be ten years.

Dh is from Norwich, so that's not much of a vacation for him.  I'm not really worried about travel time/distance, my goal is to be gone a week.

Just pack the camper and go, when you come across something you think you would like to see, stop.  Then repeat as much as you like.  Go up the east coast and take in the sights.

We actually did that once. Just jumped in the motorhome and left without a plan. When we got to Knoxville we tossed a coin. East won and we ended up in Myrtle Beach. Best vacation we ever had. :'(