Which Disney Princess are you?

None of them ... I'm a Prince!

Which Disney Prince are you?

The Beast

You are a rock on the outside, but a treasure on the inside. You have a really bad temper, and you can be selfish at times. But sometimes your girl is the one who always helps you to be a better person. At first you may appear bad tempered, and mean..you are found charming, loveable, and kind. You're just waiting for the one special and heroic girl to break the spell.

Prince Charming (From Snow White)

You are charming (of course that's your name), you are talented and you like to use your talents and amazing good looks ect to attract girls. You like the arts like singing and dancing and theatre stuff. You're really artsy. Except you only show up for her when she needs it, a relationship with your dream girl is random. You show up randomly at the end to save her.

:D

You are charming (of course that's your name), you are talented and you like to use your talents and amazing good looks ect to attract girls. You like the arts like singing and dancing and theatre stuff. You're really artsy. Except you only show up for her when she needs it, a relationship with your dream girl is random. You show up randomly at the end to save her.

:'(

Ya  ??? :rofl2: :rofl2:

They forgot one very important bit...

You are charming (of course that's your name), you are talented and you like to use your talents and amazing good looks ect to attract girls. You like the arts like singing and dancing and theatre stuff AND BACON. You're really artsy. Except you only show up for her when she needs it, a relationship with your dream girl is random. You show up randomly at the end to save her.

:banana:

They forgot one very important bit...

You are charming (of course that's your name), you are talented and you like to use your talents and amazing good looks ect to attract girls. You like the arts like singing and dancing and theatre stuff AND BACON. You're really artsy. Except you only show up for her when she needs it, a relationship with your dream girl is random. You show up randomly at the end to save her.

:banana:

When your right, your right!  :banana:  :banana:                        :D BACON! :banana:

That quiz is bull sh*t! Says I am Sleeping Beauty! yeah, right! :argh:

I'm Sleeping Beauty, too! 

But it kinda makes sense... I'm an excellent sleeper.  No kidding.  DH says if there was a sleepin' team, I would be captain!  :rofl2:

That quiz is bull sh*t! Says I am Sleeping Beauty! yeah, right! :rofl2:

But it kinda makes sense... I'm an excellent sleeper.  No kidding.  DH says if there was a sleepin' team, I would be captain!  :rofl2:

OOH, I never thought of it that way! I sleep good too, but I am FAR from a beauty when I wake up! :argh:

That quiz is bull sh*t! Says I am Sleeping Beauty! yeah, right! :rofl2:

OOH, I never thought of it that way! I sleep good too, but I am FAR from a beauty when I wake up! :argh:

That's why she's SLEEPING Beauty and not WAKING Beauty >:D