One of the most popular snacks at Disney World might return after more than a decade

Possible return of BeaverTails to Walt Disney World. 

The fried dough topped with sweets is a Canadian delicacy. At one time it was one of the must-have snacks at Epcot, where a small kiosk in the Canadian pavilion consistently drew long lines.

Link to the full story

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2017/11/22/one-of-the-most-popular-snacks-at-disney-world-might-return-after-more-than-a-decade?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=articleblog&utm_campaign=endofarticle&utm_content=RelatedStories

Well there's some delicious news!!

Although they better not get rid of the poutine at Disney Springs.  That stuff is delicious!  They had a special holiday poutine there recently - turkey, gravy, cheese curds, stuffing and cranberry sauce.  That stuff was flippin' fantastic - so fantastic we went back and got it again another day. And at $9 after the AP discount, it's a cheap filling meal that's big enough to split if you're not starving.

34 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Well there's some delicious news!!

Although they better not get rid of the poutine at Disney Springs.  That stuff is delicious!  They had a special holiday poutine there recently - turkey, gravy, cheese curds, stuffing and cranberry sauce.  That stuff was flippin' fantastic - so fantastic we went back and got it again another day. And at $9 after the AP discount, it's a cheap filling meal that's big enough to split if you're not starving.

I had this one just after they opened

LATIN POUTINE

$9.39

Fried Yucca, Black Beans, Pulled Pork, and Queso Fresco

It was really good, and it wasn't crowded at that time.

10 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Hmmm, I was hoping for

Cinnamon-Roll.jpg?6fcd74?.jpg

They aren't quite as ooey and gooey, but have you seen the giant sized Cinnamon Rolls from Sams Club?

They are almost as big as a double layer cake, 44 ounces and they cost less than $5.  We had one Christmas Eve morning and it fed 6 of us with about 1/2 left over.

If you heated it up it got ooey, and if you heated it even more it got gooey!

7 minutes ago, Travisma said:

They aren't quite as ooey and gooey, but have you seen the giant sized Cinnamon Rolls from Sams Club?

They are almost as big as a double layer cake, 44 ounces and they cost less than $5.  We had one Christmas Eve morning and it fed 6 of us with about 1/2 left over.

If you heated it up it got ooey, and if you heated it even more it got gooey!

I've seen them but haven't tried them.  

GFS sells frozen ones that are also REALLY good.  But you need to make your own icing.  

On 1/3/2018 at 3:20 PM, Travisma said:

I had this one just after they opened

LATIN POUTINE

$9.39

Fried Yucca, Black Beans, Pulled Pork, and Queso Fresco

It was really good, and it wasn't crowded at that time.

That sounds delicious.

On 1/3/2018 at 3:57 PM, DaveInTN said:

I've seen them but haven't tried them.  

GFS sells frozen ones that are also REALLY good.  But you need to make your own icing.  

Speaking of icing...

My mom called to ask me if I made the cookies that I brought to Christmas.  I said no, they're the hermit cookies you like from our local market, I just made the icing on top. 

She asked what was in it. I told her confectioners sugar and rum.

Apparently she plowed through them after we left because they were "so good!!"

:ROFLMAO-1:

30 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

That sounds delicious.

Speaking of icing...

My mom called to ask me if I made the cookies that I brought to Christmas.  I said no, they're the hermit cookies you like from our local market, I just made the icing on top. 

She asked what was in it. I told her confectioners sugar and rum.

Apparently she plowed through them after we left because they were "so good!!"

:ROFLMAO-1:

You make more sense to me now.