Greetings from another new member!

I'm Paula; I'm new here and new to the boards in general. So new I can't figure out how this works! I tried to post this am and it completly disappeared when I hit post. My last trip to FW was last weekend 29/30th and the kids loved it so much that my DS wants to spend his 9th Bday there instead of his annual fondue dinner out. So... I just booked for next weekend 2/11-2/13 again. They absolutly loved the Fort! We are just starting out so we are in a tent/air matresses/ coolers and probably still will be next weekend. DH has already been scouring craigslist and ebay for a TT so we can start bringing our pups with us. We know absolutly nothing about owning/driving/hooking up/maintaining a TT so this should be really fun! Seeming like we'll be weekend fixtures at FW at this rate!

Our Jobs have bounced us around the country from Orlando to Dallas to Michigan and decided to go "home" to Fla. Athough DH and I are from the North and Midwest. We met originally in the Military but have been out for over 10 years now. The kids consider this "home" and their favorite place we lived. We've been back a few months and NEVER moving again. We live about 35 miles NE of FW.

I travel with DH; Chris, DD Brittani (14), and DS Colby ( 8 ). I'm hoping to meet some great folks on here to hang out with at FW and I'd love for the kids to meet some friends to hang out with while they are there.

Crossing fingers that this actually posts this time.

You have come to the right place to find out all you will need to know about, pop ups, travel trailers, 5th wheels and Motor homes.  Don't hesitate to ask and remember there are no dumb questions.  We are here to help.  Welcome aboard the boards

Jay & Paula, wasn't that a singing duo from the 50s. Not that I would know that mind you. TnBob would though.

Welcome, and we have one more local too.

No Busman, it was Paul and Paula although that wasn't their real names and it was Jay and the Americians although there were 3 different Jays only the first had the real name of Jay.

Now Busman, how bout some Perry Como trivia? >:D

Welcome Jay and Penny!  How exciting.  Full time RVing sounds like a dream!!!  Enjoy the fun here!

Welcome Paula!  I am always shopping for a TT, just can't seem to talk the DH into it though, so for now I am on the hunt for a "larger than large" tent.  Enjoy the fun! 

:partythree:

mo5

Mo5........We actually got our 3 room tent from Ebay awhile ago for less than $50. It's HUGE! It's by Hi-tek and was really great! We used it at FW last weekend in Jan. Looks like we'll be in that for this weekend too, he hasn't found one he likes yet.

Mo5........We actually got our 3 room tent from Ebay awhile ago for less than $50. It's HUGE! It's by Hi-tek and was really great! We used it at FW last weekend in Jan. Looks like we'll be in that for this weekend too, he hasn't found one he likes yet.

I'll have to look.  Right now we use 2 tents.  Boys in one, girls in the other, but I would prefer we were in the same tent.  There are 7 of us so may not really be possible.  I have come close to getting the one thru K-Mart NWT Olympic Cottage http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_089W022638110001P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1 Would love input if anyone has any.  Like the one with the front screen room too.  Great place to remove shoes.

Going to do a search for the Hi-Tek now.  Thanks