As I was eating lunch today, I realized how sad I would be if my favorite Fort purchase was no more. These are mine. What would you like to see back in the Trading Post? I have 4 of them. One was busy at the time of the photo shoot :rofl2:

002.jpg

ooooooooh yeppers....

Now that I am smaller than I used to be, I want any clothing that would actually fit me!!! I would always buy stuff for Matt and Erica, and feel so sad I could never have anything for myself to wear.

I love the rug and matching blanket we got last time, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy every time I see it, I am gonna miss seeing them this summer. :(

I'd love anything that I could place on or around my camper (decals, license plates, flags, tire covers, rugs, etc) or to wear (hat, tee, jacket, embroidered patch) to show my love for the Fort.

That pretty much sums it up for me too. ;D

Decals, License Plates, Coffee Mugs, Jackets & Windbreakers, Rain Ponchos - I don't remember them ever having FtW rain ponchos!! Throw rug, door mat, tire cover, t-shirts, candle holders. FtW themed patio lights - don't know how they'd do that - but that's what the imagineers are for.

I wish they had fabric available online that had repeats of the FtW sign on Vista Blvd. You know - kind of like the Rte 66 fabric you've seen? That would make neat curtains for an RV.

Decals, License Plates, Coffee Mugs, Jackets & Windbreakers, Rain Ponchos - I don't remember them ever having FtW rain ponchos!! Throw rug, door mat, tire cover, t-shirts, candle holders. FtW themed patio lights - don't know how they'd do that - but that's what the imagineers are for.

I wish they had fabric available online that had repeats of the FtW sign on Vista Blvd. You know - kind of like the Rte 66 fabric you've seen? That would make neat curtains for an RV.

I think Debbie has us all covered!

I would definitely redo my popup in that fabric! :banana:

I think Debbie has us all covered!

Actually, I never got around to purchasing FtW coffee mugs. For some reason, I purchased a ton of mugs of animated characters for a collection - but never any Fort mugs. How did that happen?

Most of the clothes I've bought from FtW over the years are now history or "shrank" in the wash & I gave away. (Disclaimer: they shrunk - I did not outgrow them! :rofl2: ) I do have some can coozies I can dig out and get pic's of - they are really neat. All my decals went away when we sold previous RV & the GEM.

License plate is on the front of the RV! :banana: