I would say Disney would make a lot more money by adding 200 more sites than they would by adding 500 more rooms. It cost a lot of money to build 500 room and if they can’t sell them all it still cost money to maintain them ( electric A/C , lights, painting, mousekeeping, ETC) for $80 a night. If they add 200 sites and can’t sell them all the time there cost is a lot less ( no electric A/C Lights , mousekeeping, painting, Etc) for $80 a night

I don't disagree with your logic at all. The Disney "bean counters" and Jim's friend, Mr. Iger, are a different story. Do they even know The Fort exists?

We still all look like Randy Quaid in Christmas Vacation first thing in the A.M. even in those high end rigs!

" SH*TTERS FULL!" :rofl2: Love that movie!

Do they even know The Fort exists?

I think they do.

Because we're so familiar with the Fort, we tend to downplay it's importance in Disney's past and it's future.

I see no more or less attention being paid to it then I see being paid to any other WDW resort.

We may think they do, but I don't believe that they look at the Fort as the red headed step child. Just the opposite.

It's one of only two resorts that has a dinner show. It's the only resort that has it's own separate bus system.

In my experience, it's the most popular resort destination for guests staying at other resorts, and as we know for those outside of WDW.

I hope that they don't add sites, it's plenty big enough.

If you wanna play, you're gonna hafta pay.