American Airlines Changes Stroller Policy

I don't really have a problem with the people that carry those giant strollers folded on the buses. Only because they may annoy you for whatever reason but they are a pain in the ass to carry around. So as annoyed as you are I can assure the person carring it is most likely more aggravated than you are.

I don't really have a problem with the people that carry those giant strollers folded on the buses. Only because they may annoy you for whatever reason but they are a pain in the ass to carry around. So as annoyed as you are I can assure the person carring it is most likely more aggravated than you are.

True Story Steve! I guess I can see that some people would be bothered by the stroller, I've seen families throw them in the isle with no regard to others but for the most part I think the 'stroller people' make an effort to keep the disruption to a minimum. And believe me, I dont tote one because it's fun for me.

Sure wish Disney would follow suit for buses!!!

Disney does have a stroller policy.

Strollers larger than 36" x 52" are not permitted in the parks.

Strollers on buses must be folded, must not block the isle, must be under the control of the owner at all times, can not be put on seats.

Do they enforce the policies? You decide.

I've seen families throw them in the isle with no regard to others

Drivers are not supposed to allow it. I for one do not.

I don't have a problem with strollers on the bus.

I do, as you might expect.

Scooters & strollers, all bus drivers, and I mean all drivers, hate them with a passion.

If someone needs to use one, why can't it be the umbrella type?

Rule #1: Kids should be kept in a closet or a trunk until they reach the age of 18. Then turn them loose on society.

If you follow this rule, you don't need no stinkin' strollers.

Rule #2: If you can't walk on your own two feet, stay home, or get someone to push you in a wheelchair.

This said by someone who has been rammed many times by people too stupid to use an ECV.

Yes, I am a curmudgeon - and proud of it.

old_lady.jpg

Disney does have a stroller policy.

Strollers larger than 36" x 52" are not permitted in the parks.

Strollers on buses must be folded, must not block the isle, must be under the control of the owner at all times, can not be put on seats.

Do they enforce the policies? You decide.

Drivers are not supposed to allow it. I for one do not.

I do, as you might expect.

Scooters & strollers, all bus drivers, and I mean all drivers, hate them with a passion.

If someone needs to use one, why can't it be the umbrella type?

Absolutely the umbrella type. It's all about me all the time, there is no consideration of others anymore. In March, there was this tiny newborn being held by her mother. Her grandmother took charge of the double-wide jogging stroller, came through the front door of the bus, folded the stroller but it couldn't fit down the aisle. So they just left it there in the front of the bus COMPLETELY blocking the aisle. God forbid we make another stop! Unbelievable.