ajcjmom's weekend at the Fort

Thanks for sharing your cabin trip. I would say thanks for the Indy car pics, but now hubby wants to do it, so you've cost me a lot of money! :argh: :lol:

Good job spotting the musket Mickey on the phone, he's quite elusive these days!

Sorry about the money, but dh loved the ride. My sons will want to ride along now so of course they will come to the Bank of Mom! :rofl2:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for a great report. We haven't been to Rafiki's Planet Watch in several years. I think the kid's would enjoy it now!

They have brushes that the kids can use to brush the animals. When you leave the petting area, there is a hand washing station.

It was fun. Also inside we saw Jiminy Cricket and Pocahontas.

They have brushes that the kids can use to brush the animals. When you leave the petting area, there is a hand washing station.

It was fun. Also inside we saw Jiminy Cricket and Pocahontas.

Well now I have to make my over to Planet Watch just to meet Jiminy CricketJiminyCricket2.jpg

I enjoyed reading your report. Also, thanks for the tip on Pocahontas. My best friend's five year old daugther loves Pocahontas and I told her if I got to meet Pocahontas I'd get her autograph and a picture and give it her. I love that little girl like she's my own niece so we'll definitely get over to Planet Watch. Plus, my own kids will love it. :lol: