While many folks here use Kenny, the company I have used is Golf & Electric Vehicles Group, also known to folks around here (and that other place, sorry - I still post a little there) as "Steve" They are the folks who have 6 passenger carts. I just called to book and here is their current pricing:

$266.25 per week for a 4 passenger cart, including tax, pickup and delivery, with $35 per day for extra days

6 passenger cart is $372.75 per week including tax, pickup and delivery, with $45 per day for extra days.

They pick up and deliver 7 days a week.

While many folks here use Kenny, the company I have used is Golf & Electric Vehicles Group, also known to folks around here (and that other place, sorry - I still post a little there) as "Steve" They are the folks who have 6 passenger carts. I just called to book and here is their current pricing:

$266.25 per week for a 4 passenger cart, including tax, pickup and delivery, with $35 per day for extra days

6 passenger cart is $372.75 per week including tax, pickup and delivery, with $45 per day for extra days.

They pick up and deliver 7 days a week.

It's ok, no one is going to get on you for posting in multiple forums. I am glad you posted this Tim, as I keep hearing Kenny is now booked more than he is not. Kenny is super cool and loves the Fiends, however, he is one guy and we are a growing bunch that just keeps growing. Can you also post this information in our golf cart section as well? I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Can you also post this information in our golf cart section as well? I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

There is a Golf Cart Forum? OK I missed something....

Sure, let me look - when I find it it's posted!