Welcome. Just a small trip report for us in the snowy midwest pleeeeeeeeease?

Yeah....well....I just spent the last 7 weeks in Buffalo, NY (my hometown)

Are you actually from Buffalo or one of the surrounding towns?  I'm from No. Tonawanda, now living in Florida (for the past 38 years).  There are quite a few of us that are either from Buffalo area, or as in the case of my brother, NTSammy5, still lives there.

Amazing....it's a small world after all! I was born and raised in the City of Tonawanda right off Delaware Ave by Santora's Pizza. Left many years ago right after graduating school. My mom still lives there and I was just back to take care of her after her surgery.

NT?:)  Don't know nottin' about those little snot nose rivals!!! LMAO!!!  :wiz:

Oops...sorry....didn't mean no DIS-respect....please don't give me no points Ms Moderator!!  ;)

B-B-B

Yeah....well....I just spent the last 7 weeks in Buffalo, NY (my hometown)

Are you actually from Buffalo or one of the surrounding towns?  I'm from No. Tonawanda, now living in Florida (for the past 38 years).  There are quite a few of us that are either from Buffalo area, or as in the case of my brother, NTSammy5, still lives there.

Amazing....it's a small world after all! I was born and raised in the City of Tonawanda right off Delaware Ave by Santora's Pizza. Left many years ago right after graduating school. My mom still lives there and I was just back to take care of her after her surgery.

NT?:)  Don't know nottin' about those little snot nose rivals!!! LMAO!!!  :)

Oops...sorry....didn't mean no DIS-respect....please don't give me no points Ms Moderator!!  ;)

B-B-B

SANTORA'S!!! I haven't thought about that place in years.  MMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!! 

I'm a 1972 graduate of NTHS. GO LUMBERJACK's!!!  The TNT games were always the best.  I understand that now they are very dangerous.  Sad, sad, sad.  I think we beat you in 1971!!  Bwahahaha!!

I'm a 1972 grad of THS. Think NT beat us most of the years I was in school. Every time we go back it just blows my mind how everything still looks the same....well, maybe a little older and a little dirtier.

I still miss Ted's Hot Dogs...we eat there every chance we get...and of course we fill up with beef on wick and some real good chicken wings!

Oh, oh...I'm starting to drool.  NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! I'm not going back until that northern world unthaws. BURRRRR it's cold enough here in SC!!!!

Who else if from the Buffalo area?? Maybe that's a new topic? Oops...wouldn't want to hijack my own thread!! Might get cupcaked and poofed  :o :)) :))

B-B-B

So a trip report it will be...BUT...like I said...please don't give me razzies and snarkies for a crappy report....I ain't done no nothin' like that before  ;) !

B-B-B

No razzies or snarkies?  Have you learned nothing?  :rofl: 

Just kidding... I'm sure it will be a great report.

I'm a 1972 grad of THS. Think NT beat us most of the years I was in school. Every time we go back it just blows my mind how everything still looks the same....well, maybe a little older and a little dirtier.

Ha, ha, ha!!!  I swear that no one knows the word "remodel" up there!!

I still miss Ted's Hot Dogs...we eat there every chance we get...and of course we fill up with beef on wick and some real good chicken wings!

Charcoal broiled hot dogs, loganberry punch, curly fries.  GOOD beef on Weck.  Chicken wings.  Anything from Como's in Niagara Falls.

Oh, oh...I'm starting to drool.  NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! I'm not going back until that northern world unthaws. BURRRRR it's cold enough here in SC!!!!

I haven't been back to Buffalo since 2001.

Who else if from the Buffalo area?? Maybe that's a new topic? Oops...wouldn't want to hijack my own thread!! Might get cupcaked and poofed  ;) :yay: :))

B-B-B

Hmmmm, let's see.....NTSammy5 (still lives in NT), DaveinTN and wife (I think it was Orchard Park), FtWildernessGuy & his wife (Olean & W. Seneca), anyone else?:rofl:

I'm originally from Rochester, hubby from Jamestown. We just spent 4 days is Rochester, and it reminded me once again why I love Florida so much!

Lucille Ball was from Jamestown!!  I'm just sayin'.....

Rochester.... I spent a weekend in Rochester when I interviewed for Eastman School of Music.  I was accepted, but no scholarship $$. :banana:

Yes, they have a Lucille Ball museum. Jamestown has really gone donehill over the last 20 years, my BIL still lives there and says they have a really bad drug problem. The old factories that used to make it "quaint" now are older and rundown and just make it look old and dirty.

I like Rochester, but it's just to darned COLD!!

Ha, ha, ha!!!  I swear that no one knows the word "remodel" up there!!

Charcoal broiled hot dogs, loganberry punch, curly fries.  GOOD beef on Weck.  Chicken wings.  Anything from Como's in Niagara Falls.

I haven't been back to Buffalo since 2001.

Who else if from the Buffalo area?? Maybe that's a new topic? Oops...wouldn't want to hijack my own thread!! Might get cupcaked and poofed  :)) :)) :))

B-B-B

Hmmmm, let's see.....NTSammy5 (still lives in NT), DaveinTN and wife (I think it was Orchard Park), FtWildernessGuy & his wife (Olean & W. Seneca), anyone else?:tool:

I stayed at a Holiday Inn once. :banana: