The Bf wants to buy a small pop-up he saw. Since he has decided to drive separately from mom would it be possible to fit a small pop-up behind or to the side of moms th at the fort? We could park the vehicles in overflow. Would that be allowed on one site?

The Bf wants to buy a small pop-up he saw. Since he has decided to drive separately from mom would it be possible to fit a small pop-up behind or to the side of moms th at the fort? We could park the vehicles in overflow. Would that be allowed on one site?

It's been done before

Okay, now a question from mom... I requested the 1600 loop to be as far away from the yellow flies in full hookup as possible. I'd rather stay in that area if possible.

Our TH is an outback 280rs with rear & side slides. We're nowhere near big but not too small either. Any suggestions on a site? Should I upgrade to preferred or premimum if he does buy the pup?

I'm thinking the pup can't be bigger than our dining canopy so, worst come to worst, we just won't set that up if it's too tight. I know there'd be room for a tent and how much bigger could he be thinking in a pup... Does that make sense or am I looking at it wrong? :unsure:

My pop up is on site 1723 as we speak and will be for 6 more weeks. No one has said a word. This is summer 3 of doing it. IMHO it's a gloified tent. I would however request a site in loop 800 because they're big and they're secluded.

Push the pop up to the back of the site then turn it sideways.

This is what I do. I found a cheap pup and I use it in the summer when I need the extra room. Our MH is built for a retired couple! :rofl2:

We are so not retired. :rofl2: :rofl2: