That's How We Roll! A Day in the Life of TCD

BTW, I made that last post before reading about the attempted hijacking using Irish Car Bombs.

Sorry to add fuel to the mix.

Speaking of fuel, you know what reminds me of fuel?

Rumplemintz! Rumplemintz! Rumplemintz! Rumplemintz!

I too had a bad experience with Rumplemintz. I took a bottle of it to a halloween party a coworker was throwing for mostly work friends. Why Rumplemintz? Cause chicks dig it and I worked with some very diggable chicks. Well, I tried to be the life of the party and did a shot with every one who wanted one (again, mostly chicks). I finally got up the nerve to work my way into the hottest chick's circle and offered her a shot. We threw them back and in a single motion I swung forward and puked on her shoes.

I'm pretty sure some went through my nose.

Therefore I am off the Rumplemintz train.

I did accomplish one thing, though.

I must have been the highlight of the party.

That was about all anyone talked about from the party. Or at least all I every heard them talk about.

I felt like a total Butthead. Huh, huuuuhhh, huh, he said Butthead!

I am cornholio! I need tee pee for my ....

What were we talking about?

Oh, yeah, sorry my pervious post added to the hijack.

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hooray for hooky from work!!! I know what you mean about one bad experience with a food item. I have had a few such occurrences in my life, too. For example, I cannot eat French Silk pie. I got reall

I never heard of a Snakebite like that but I often get a Snakebite from an English Pub, its half beer and half cider, usually Strongbow, very good!

Agreed, THAT's what I know as a Snakebite... at as of now, my previously stated rule does not affect their consumption.

I too had a bad experience with Rumplemintz. I took a bottle of it to a halloween party a coworker was throwing for mostly work friends. Why Rumplemintz? Cause chicks dig it and I worked with some very diggable chicks. Well, I tried to be the life of the party and did a shot with every one who wanted one (again, mostly chicks). I finally got up the nerve to work my way into the hottest chick's circle and offered her a shot. We threw them back and in a single motion I swung forward and puked on her shoes.

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!

Shanta-

That is a great story!

Classic!

But you didn't tell us how things turned out for you and hot chick after the little incident.

I am guessing not so good?

And thanks for the spoiler!

That's funny!

Agreed, THAT's what I know as a Snakebite... at as of now, my previously stated rule does not affect their consumption.

Yeah, I have since learned that what that doofus was giving me wasn't a Snakebite at all. Just some nasty mix that he came up with.

So even though I have sworn off Snakebites, I guess I really have never had one.

TCD

You know, I really don't remember anything from the swing forward until (what I assume was) a goodly while later sitting on the stoop waiting for a cab. I assume she was impressed, we had a whirlwind romance, and realizing that such a young and virile free bird as myself could not be caged, she moved on before it all led to despair.

You know, I really don't remember anything from the swing forward until (what I assume was) a goodly while later sitting on the stoop waiting for a cab. I assume she was impressed, we had a whirlwind romance, and realizing that such a young and virile free bird as myself could not be caged, she moved on before it all led to despair.

So you're saying she wasn't the future Mrs. Claus?

Are you suggesting that my Mrs might have demonstrated such miserably poor judgment as to do shots with an already obviously inebriated butthead sporting a bottle of Rumplemintz, obviously intended lubricate the ladies! Not my gal!

That's why she's Mrs. Claus! ;) Smart woman!

Nope.

Not for TCD anyway.

You are barking up the wrong tree there.

But I will confess that I kind of have the Monsters figured out.

I have a few tricks that have worked in increasing my chances of being That Guy.

But, those are trade secrets that I am not at liberty to divulge.

Lug could be another story.

He does look a bit like Buddy Boyle.

TCD

We must talk off forum and compare notes!!! I have gotten the ticket twice now. So we need to get our science together!!