2011-06-29_17-11-40_480.jpg

Did you know that Michael's Crafts had a set of brown battery operated lights to use with grapevine wreaths? When I realized this, I knew I had to do this wreath!

This was so easy to put together: One 12 inch GV wreath, 2 6-inch wreaths, floral wire, lights and your favorite ribbon. Used black, red, yellow and white (hmmm, sound familiar?)

My youngest loves it so much, she has it hanging on her door to her room :). Lit up, of course, when she is going to sleep. It's not the largest, but a good place to start. I think I am going to do another one, but larger. I think they have an 18 inch wreath as the head.

yea, my mickey stuff goes up where ever I'm at.. so count me in as one of the strange ones :blink: Excellent idea Suzanna, I'm going to be working on some projects for Halloween in the next couple of weeks, after I fix my beloved lamp post.. mickey was a casualty during the move. He needs a new ear :angry:

• 1 year later...

Love your wreath. I have made some of those as well as the LARGE green ones and believe me I am not talented. They ae easy and such fun. Happy Day After Christmas to all.

We stayed in all day due to the weather reports. Our poor babies are going stir crazy. They have been so good and not complaining too muh. I have been taking it easy and sleeping a lot. Don't know why I am so tired but may get some answers when the blood work comes back. Hoping we can get them out tomorrow...Shawnee wants to go to HS and do the Great Movie ride. He loves it (I do too).