Fairies return to Magic Kingdom Park July 28, 2011

Earlier this year, Tinker Bell and her fairy friends moved to Epcot to meet and greet guests as part of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. she will be moving to Magic Kingdom Park to a new location inside the Adventureland Veranda.

While the Veranda is being prepared for their July 28 arrival, Tinker Bell and her fairy friends will continue to meet and greet guests at Epcot through July 27, near MouseGear in Future World.

This news really has no impact on me, but I am curious about the Adventureland Veranda. Where is that? I can't place it.

TCD

Just past the Adventureland Bridge, there are several buildings (actually one building on the inside) on the right before you get to the Dole Whip stand. In behind those doors is/was a counter service restaurant known as the Adventureland Veranda. I never saw it operating, but I have had breakfast in that building before.

Just past the Adventureland Bridge, there are several buildings (actually one building on the inside) on the right before you get to the Dole Whip stand. In behind those doors is/was a counter service restaurant known as the Adventureland Veranda. I never saw it operating, but I have had breakfast in that building before.

Ah ha!

I know exactly what you are talking about.

They have that building open during the Halloween parties as a character meet and greet and I believe that they also use it as a cookie and hot cocoa station for the Christmas parties. I always suspected that it used to be a restaurant, but I never recall it being open either.

TCD